Shocked

Liam's POV

" Alright, I am already here, Marc. Let's talk while I reach there." I said parking the car as I picked up his call.

" Well, then reach here fast." He said and hung up.

I was walking towards the office building and suddenly I heard Tracy's voice and stood up at once.

" Good morning, Mr. Edwards." She said.

I turned to see her. She was smirking at me I tried to understand her intentions. She was standing leaning on my car folding her arms over her chest. Her expression was saying she has something evil going on her mind.

Evil activity alert!! Evil activity alert!! Evil activity alert!!! My brain warned me.

" Hmm, good morning. What are you doing here? Don't you have to work on your presentation today?" I asked her.

" Dani is working on that. Since we are team now." She said still smirking at me.

" Oh, ok. How do you know that?" I asked her.

" Cause, Marc told Dani and Dani told me." She said.

" Alright, I gotta go. I have some important work to do. See you later." I said and tried to stay away from her who wasn't helping me at all with that seductive smirk of hers.

" I am not done yet. I have something to tell you." She said and walked towards me. I kept looking at her coldly.

" It has to be something important otherwise you won't like the consequences." I said to her.

" Oh, really?!! Ahhh...I am so scared." She said mockingly rolling her eyes. I sighed inwardly.

" Let's not waste our time. Start over." I said to her.

" Alright. I got an idea to expose Tania. I hope you will help me in that." She said.

" We have a board if you have forgotten. They will handle it." I said.

" You will help me or not?" She asked me dangerously.

" I don't want you to get involved in these things." I said to her.

" Too late but I am already in it. I actually don't need your help. I just informed you, something is going to be happened. You should prepare yourself mentally." She said to me and I raised one of my eyebrows.

" What kind of thing?" I asked her suspiciously. Her expression was giving a very bad vibe.

" Well, you will know soon. But for now you should know that something is going to be happened." She said to me.

" Well, can I rely on you?" I asked her.

" 1000 and 1% yes. You can." She said to me.

" Don't do anything crazy." I said to her.

She just smirked. A smirk which wasn't carrying a good sign. I sighed inwardly. I was sure she was going to do something crazy. But I didn't have any clue that actually what she was going to do.

" No promise though." She said.

" What is going on in your head?" I asked her.

" That's secret. Can't tell you. But you can relax. I won't do something which you won't like. After all I don't want to get fired." She said.

" Keep your words." I said.

" I will. Don't worry. I -" she was saying but my phone started to ring. It was Marc.

" Where are you?" He asked me.

" Yeah, I am just coming within 5 minutes." I said and hung up. I looked back at her." Alright, I hope you won't do something wrong. I must go now." I said but she stopped me.

" I am not finished yet." She said effectively stopping me standing in front of me.

" Now what?" I asked her. She smiled sweetly and took steps towards me. I kept looking at her as she stood dangerously close to me.

" Thank you for this." She pointed her bracelet and I nodded.

" You are welcome. You finished?" I asked her.

" No, I still have something to do." She said.

" Hmm, finish it fast. I have to go now." I said and she took a step more that made her lean on me. I looked at her shocked.

" I am doing so much thing to save the reputation of your company and in return you have nothing to do for me?!! It's injustice. You should do something for me as well." She said.

" What do you want me to do for you?" I asked looking into her eyes.

" Let's keep is reserved for me. I will let you know later and you can't say no." She said. I looked at her suspiciously.

" What do you want, Tracy? Tell me already." I said to her.

" Patience has it's own reward. You should keep patience, Mr. Edwards." She said.

" In that case, Ms. Campbell, I just know you better, that I don't want to made a deal with you. I know it will be a stupidity." I said to her. She winked at me.

" You won't regret this time. So, try to trust me this time." She said.

" I do trust you but I don't want to make a deal with you." I said to her which made her smirk more. She leaned on my ear and whispered slowly.

" Think twice. I will be waiting for your answer." She said whispered.

What a girl!!! Should I do this!!! Or should I not?!! She was smiling at me. What's wrong with her!!! Why is she acting like this suddenly?! What made her to change herself!!!

" Alright. You got it. But I hope I don't regret it later." I said to her and she smiled more.

" Thank you." She said.

" Now can I have a way please?" I asked her.

" Why are you trying to run away?! I didn't say that I am done by now." She said to me.

" What do you want to say now? What is left to say?" I asked her.

" You don't know?!" She asked me.

" How will I know that?" I asked her.

" Well, then I should tell you." She said.

" Yeah, finish it fast and give me a way to leave." I said to her.

" Sure. I won't take more." She said smirkingly and leaned on me. I looked at her confusedly. What was she up to!!!?

She heightened herself tiptoeing then pulled me closer by my collar and pressed her lips on my cheek. My eyes widened at once. I bet my jaw was hitting the ground. What just happened!!! I kept standing there like thunderstorm hit me badly. She moved back and chuckled looking at me.

" Close your mouth or else you will catch fly." She said to me and I was still looking at her weirdly. " Well, aren't you getting late now, Mr. Edwards?" She asked as she started to walk. I cleared my throat and tried to calm myself down.

" Yeah, right." I said to her and followed her.

We entered the office building and entered the lift. Suddenly she handed me a tissue. I looked at her confusedly.

" Wipe your cheek." She gestured me. " Lipstick." She pointed and the same time the lift stopped the door opened. " Oh, we are here." She said and walked out leaving me totally shocked.