Answers

Tracy's POV

" Totally stupid."

" Disagree."

" Joker."

" Jerk face."

" Appearently a fool."

" Not matching."

" HAHAHA."

These were my reaction as Betty showed me the pictures of the guys he has chosen for making Liam jealous who are apparently not even be able to reach his level. How can they make him jealous.

" No, choose one of them. We are not going to get you married with them. We are just doing this because we want to make Liam jealous." She said.

" Yeah right." I rolled my eyes.

" If you keep rejecting all the guys then you won't be able to make it. He will not be jealous and take you back." She said.

" Better." I said.

" Stupidity should know a limit." She said.

" Exactly that's what I was trying to tell you." I said to her.

" Don't ignite me." I said to her.

" I am doing nothing." I said to her.

" Well, if you keep comparing everyone with Liam then you will never find someone else here." She said.

" I am not comparing them with Liam. They don't even match his class." I said to her.

" You sound arrogant bi*ch." She said frustratedly.

" Cause I am one." I said.

" Just don't try to pull a fight now." She said.

" I am not. I was just talking with you." I said.

" And you know where this will lead is right?" She asked.

" I am not trying to pull a fight. Relax." I said to her.

" I can see that." She said to me.

" Good that you see that." I said to her.

" Why are you so stubborn?! I worked hard to search these or you." She said.

" But these are your hot chick?" I asked her.

" Yes, what's wrong with them?" She asked me.

" I didn't think your choice can be this tasteless. Well whatever I didn't like a single one of them. Let's not talk about them. Let's just wait for Kyle's party and let me find out someone." I said to her and she nodded.

" Alright if you say so. What else can I say then?" She asked me and I sighed.

" Let's just drop this plan. I don't want to make him jealous." I said to her.

" Then go to him and tell him that you want to go back to him." She said to me. " Can you do that?" She asked me.

" No, I can't." I said to her.

" Then just shut up. Do as I say. You won't get a better idea than me." She said and I sighed.

" I regret being your best friend." I said.

" You're lucky that I am your best friend." She said to me.

" That's the only thing you think." I lied.

" Yeah, I know when you are lying, stupid." She said and I sighed.

" This why I hate you so much." I said to her.

" Sometimes hating is required." She said and I groaned.

" Your stupidity will lead me do something crazy someday." I said.

" Now you have to tell how far that someday is. Cause nothing is constant you know. May things changes that time." She said and I got confused again with her words.

" Don't talk like a philosopher. I really hate philosophy." I said to her and she chuckled.

" Reality is sometimes so much stupid. But you have to understand that." She said winking at me.

" Will you stop with your philosophy lecture or I do something to stop you now?" I asked her.

" Do what?" She asked me.

" Kick your ass?" I asked her and she chuckled.

" Yeah, if you want to. But I think you are getting late for your office. You should hurry up." She said and I checked my wrist watch. Betty was right. The same time our taxi stopped in front of my office but I was late. I took my stuffs and quickly got out of the car. I ran into the office building.

" Watch out!!" Betty shouted from back.

" I will." I said to her running towards the lift looking back at her and the thing happened which should happen. I hit the lift's door and fall down at once.

" F*ck!!!" I said sitting up rubbing my forehead.

" This why was saying watch out. Come on. Stand up." Betty reached me and helped me to stand up then get me my stuffs.

" Thank you." I said. She rolled her eyes while I was rubbing my arm.

" Keep your thanks to yourself. Just stay safe. What were you running like a stupid. You are already here and 2 minutes late won't harm anything. For reaching on time you were about to break your bones. What is the?! Is that a way to reach office running like a horse!!!? Which train is leaving?! What you still act like a kid!!!" She said and rubbed my forehead softly. I whimpered.

" Don't touch, stupid." I said to her.

" Oh, sorry. I should get you something. Wait here." She said. I nodded. I was standing there waiting for Betty to get me whatever she went to bring.

" What happened here?" I heard Liam and turned to see him.

" Nothing." I said as rudely as he asked me.

" What happened to you, Tracy?" He asked me.

" Nothing happened to me. What do you want now?" I asked him.

" I am just asking for the last time what happened to you?" He asked me very coldly. His voice was so damn scary but I kept putting on a straight face letting him know that his words doesn't effect me a bit.

" Are you going to tell me what happened or I use my own ways to do so?" He asked me. I didn't answer him. I just ignored him.

" Alright I get it." He said and hold my arm I whimpered as the wound was there. He checked it and cursed under his breath.

" What have you done to yourself?" He asked me.

" None of your business." I said trying to get rid of him.

" It's my damn business. Answer me what the hell have you done to yourself." He said.

" I am not bound to answer you." I said.

" Yes, you are." He said. " You are bound to answer me for every damn thing." He said in very dangerous tone. I kept looking him with a straight face.

Well, some of you have asked me and suggested me about the cast of Tracy. And I have posted something on my Instagram. You guys can go and check it and tell me who do you think she is and also can tell me whom do you like as Tracy.

www.instagram.com/hiddenintheepic