Damn!!!

Tracy's POV

" Where are we going now?" I asked him.

" Somewhere peaceful. I hate crowd interrupting us again and again." He said.

" Where it could be?" I asked him.

" You will see." He said.

" So, you don't want to tell me?" I asked him.

" Appearently no." He said.

" You know you are still the same stupid Liam haven't changed a bit all these years?!" I asked him.

" Then who said that you have changed?! You are still the same savage girl." He said. I sighed.

" You won't ask me why I left you that day?" I asked him.

" Do you have any plan to leave me again?" He asked me.

" No." I said honestly.

" Then it doesn't matter until we are together now." He said and I nodded.

" But you don't want to know the reason?" I asked him.

" I don't want to ask you. If you feel you want to tell me then you can. I won't force you to tell me." He said.

" Thank you. I promise I will tell you. That's too soon." I said to him and he nodded.

" And thanks for trusting me." I said.

" I always do trust you. You no need to thank me for that." He said.

" Still." I said.

We were walking around near the Eiffel. I looked at the height of the tower. I will be doomed if I look down from the tower down. I am not used to as well. I have acrophobia.

" You don't have a fear of height, right?" I asked Liam.

I know he doesn't. He is very fond of skydiving. While the name of skydiving gives me the worst nightmares.

If someone says that weather I will like to walk in Sahara desert or skydiving I might choose to walk on the desert rather than take part in a skydiving session. It's better to walk on your feet than jump on the air. Besides I love my life a lot and I don't want to have a heart attack.

" No, I don't have acrophobia." He said.

" That's great." I said. I wish I would've acrophobia.

" What happened now?" He asked me.

" Nothing." I said.

" You look disappointed. Now what happened?" He asked me.

" I wish I hadn't have acrophobia." I said.

" Then what would you do?" He asked me.

" We could go up the Eiffel tower. Then I could accompany you in your skydiving." I said and he chuckled.

" I haven't gone for skydiving since long. Left doing that." He said.

" Why?! Are you nuts!!! You loved doing it." I said to him looking at him weirdly.

" Just like that." He said looking away.

" No reason behind it?" I asked him.

" No specific reason I just was lost of tracks like you were." He said.

" Oh." I just could say.

" Let's not discuss about these right now." He said and I nodded.

" Alright. Let's not." I said to him looking around finding the happy couple. I smiled and tugged myself with Liam. He turned to me as I leaned on him.

" What happened now?" He asked me.

" Can't I do this? We have came on a date you forgot?" I asked him.

" Alright you can. Don't squeal like a kid." He said.

" I am not a kid. I am 23. Stop calling me a kid. Urrrghh." I said.

" You are still a kid. Stubborn kid." He said.

" That matches you. Not me." I said.

" Nah. It matches you better." He said.

" Then will I call you uncle as I am a kid?" I asked him. He chuckled.

" No girl calls her boyfriend as uncle." He said and I raised one of my eyebrows.

" Are you claiming me as your girlfriend?" She asked.

" Yes. What's wrong with that?" He asked me.

" You should ask again." I said.

" Why so?" He asked me. " You are my girlfriend, right?" He asked me.

" We broke up. So, if you want to be my boyfriend again you have to ask." I said to him.

" Alright. I will think about it and let you know." He said.

" Think about it?" I asked.

" Yes." He said.

" Then I will also think about being your girlfriend or not." I said to him and he glared at me.

" What!!! You didn't even ask. But Cameron did. I think I should have said yes to him. He was the perfect person to have a date in th- aaaaahhh." I couldn't finish as he pulled me back in his arms and I was about to say something but he didn't let me as he captured my lips with his. My words lost in his mouth. He kissed me and I didn't want to  kiss him back but it was too hard for me to resist him. I admitted my defeat and kissed him back with the same passion that he was kissing me with. He broke the kiss when I was totally out of breath panting hard. He kissed on my forehead and then looked into my eyes. My arms were still wrapping around his shoulder for a support to stand still. My legs turned into jelly and were not supporting me at all. I was in trouble. Big fat trouble. I was wondering how can he do this to me just with a kiss!!!

Don't lie. It was not just a kiss it was an earth shattering kiss. My brain said. It was right.

" Be my future." He said.

" Be what?!" I asked him looking at him weirdly. Is he proposing me?!!! Like this!!! He said like it's not a big deal. But it is a big deal for me. It is. I don't know how he is so normal after saying that.

" You have no plans to leave me again, right?" He asked me.

" No. I don't." I said.

" Then be my future." He said.

" What does that mean?" I asked just to tease him. He looked at me disbelief.

" What?!! Explain me?" I asked him.

" Nothing. Come with me. Let's go." He said.

" But you said be my future you didn't say be my present. Then why will I be with you now?!  Let me go back to my hotel suite as you don't want me to be with you at present." I told him and he looked at me with a very dangerous death glare. I chuckled inside.

" I wanted you back then in the past, I want you now at present and I want you to be my future as well. No doubt I want you to be with me forever to the eternity." He said to me still glaring.

Damn!!!