Not At All

Tracy's POV

" So, how are you doing these days?" Daniel asked me.

" Doing great. How are you?" I asked him.

" Very good. Now when I found you it's more than good now. I think." He said. I chuckled.

Daniel is a good friend of mine. Actually I met him in highschool. I was surprised knowing that there is a boy in my class whose first name is the same of my dad's. My dad. I felt a stab on my heart. My dad was the best dad in this whole universe I think. He was like a protective shield for us. I never thought he will leave us like this. Not only him my mom too. They were my world for me. Now they were no more with me. I miss them too much. I was the unluckiest one cause I wasn't even at home when this all happened. I was at my grandma's house in Russia.

Only I know how I dealt with it. The day I got this news from Benjamin I was like feeling no earth beneath my feet. Benjamin is a big factor that I am still alive. He took me to Australia thinking it was best to hide myself there and my brother was there. I thought only I am alive among all of us. But when I found all my siblings alive I was like I got my Universe back though my parents were no more. You will say that we all are not siblings but for us siblings words doesn't work the same way for you. If we talk about this relationship then we share some strogest kind of relationship which no siblings do.

Cause, the situation we faced together was beyond description how messed we were that time. We could hold back only because we had each other for holding us back. If we didn't have each other then we might have gone crazy by now. No wonder we are still normal because we still have each other. The biggest reason for us to come back in a normal life was our brother Flynn. We were nothing but broken pieces. Then he made us to learn to live with these. Cause it was reality and it was our fate. That fate which we can't change. He encouraged us and that made us strong enough to fight with all the difficulties. I do still remember he once said that the sailor who has won the craziest storm in the ocean will never be afraid of the ocean anymore. Yeah, we have lived the craziest nightmare of our lives now no other nightmare can scare us anymore. We are free to have beautiful dreams. But the question is do I want to have a beautiful dream?!

" Where are you lost, Tres?" I heard Daniel.

" No, Nothing. Nowhere. What were you saying?" I asked him.

" I was just asking you what are you going to do now?" He asked me.

" Still don't have any idea." I said.

" You can work with me." He said to me.

" Are you offering me a job?" I asked him.

" Yeah. I can ask my boss and he will not say no for an intelligent and talented girl like you." He said.

" Sure. Thanks for the help. I will be waiting for that. Besides I need some experience before opening my own business." I said to him.

" But what about Mr. Campbell?" He asked me.

" Bro?" I asked him.

" Yeah. Will he allow you?" He asked me.

" Actually he won't. He really won't allow me to work like this." I said to him.

" Then?" He asked me.

" I have another way to convince him. Don't worry." I said to him.

" Which way?" He asked me.

" That way." I said and pointed at Stella the one and only person in this whole world who can make the great Flynn Campbell go on his knees in a blink. I don't need to worry when Stella is at my side. I will convince her and she will convince Bro. He will never dare to say no to Stella. Cause he knows the consequences if he says no to her. I chuckled thinking about them.

" Oh, yeah. I forgot. Mrs. Campbell is in your team. You a one are lucky girl to have her." He said.

" I know. I am." I said to him.

" Then call me whenever you are succeeded to convince them." He said to me.

" Sure." I said to him.

" Then deal. I will let you know when I'm done." He said.

" Yeah, do that." I said.

" It was really nice to see you here suddenly." He said.

" Same here. Say Sandra hello from me and give her a big hug from me." I said to him about his mom.

They suddenly moved to Paris after his dad decided to leave Melbourne losing his job. His mom was really very nice lady. She was so cool as well. I still remember her instructing in the gym. She was a hard-working woman.

" Sure. I will do that. Mom will be happy as well. I will tell her that you are going to visit us soon." He said.

" Yeah, sure." I said to him.

" By the way, are you still having that close friendship with Beatrice?" He asked me.

" Of course, Dani. Betty is my best friend. What did you think?" I asked him.

" I thought your eyes opened and you have realized how she is." She said.

" Stop, Dani. She didn't accept you that doesn't mean she is not good." I said.

" If it was only about this matter then I might have never asked about her but it is not about that, Tracy. I thought you realized how she changes colors but it's a fact of great regret that you haven't." He said.

" Well enough, Dani. Stop now. It's been years now. You should forget what happened that day. Let things go. You should forgive and forget." I said to him. He shook his head and sighed.

" One day you will realize but it will be late then." He said to me.

" Ok, then let me deal with that when perfect time comes." I said to him. He was about to answer but suddenly my phone started to ring.

" Excuse me?" I said and Dani nodded.

" Hello!!" I said picking up the call.

" You better tell that guy to stay away from you. Otherwise you know the consequences. Meet me outside of the ballroom, don't dare to make me wait or ignore me this time. Cause, you know me better. Right, love?" He said and hung up.

I knew if I don't go then he will do something crazy which I don't want. I can't trust this crazy guy. Not at all.