"Y/N." He said your name gently.

You opened your mouth to say something, but he shushed you. "Y/N, c'mon let's do guided breathing." He said gently.

You nodded and he continued, "breathe in for seven seconds," you did. "Hold for three, then breathe out another seven."

You did it multiple names but it didn't work.

"Okay, let's try Grounding."

You nodded, he rubbed his hand on your back. "Name five things you see."

"Okay," you breathed. You looked up and he brushed your tears away. You nodded again, "I did it."

"Tell me," he said gently.
"My bookshelves, my books, the black sheet," you fumbled the sheet in your hand, "moonlight on the floor and...." you looked at him, his green eyes bright and filled with worry. "Your green eyes."

He smiled gently, "okay good. Name four things you can feel. And tell me."

You fumbled the sheet again, "this sheet," your hand went to your wrist where your AFK (always keep fighting from Jared Padalecki) bracelet rested. "My bracelet," you felt your shirt, "my shirt." Then your hand drifted for his arm, "you."

"Good," he breathed out, you saw a faint pink grace his cheeks. "Now three things you can hear."

Your breathing had calmed, somewhat. "Your voice," you listened for a second, you heard the ocean waves crashing into the sand a few feet away from your cabin. "The ocean," and then you heard the crickets, "the crickets."

"Okay good, Y/N." He said brushing strands of your hair back. "Now, two things you can smell."

You breathed deeply, "the ocean," you sniffed again, "and your cologne? The hell you wearing cologne for?"

He shrugged sheepishly, "I gotta smell nice for my Lost Girl," he stroked your hair again and you smiled, leaning into his hand.

"There's that smile," he said gently, smiling towards you causing you to smile bigger. "Okay, now something you can taste."

You moved your tongue in your mouth, "nothing." You said.

He leaned to your bedside table and got you your water, he handed it to you and you took a sip. You swallowed and said, "and now water." You let out a breath of a laugh.

He chuckled gently, "what was it about this time?" He asked.

You shook your head, "I don't want to talk about it tonight," you shook the awful thoughts from your head.

He nodded, "okay."

He got up to leave and you stopped him, "Peter-"
"Right, yeah, sorry." He grabbed a pillow and blanket from the chair in the corner and went to lay down on the floor.

"No." You whispered, he looked up in question. "Can you sleep up here with me?"

He looked at you apprehensively, "you sure?"

You nodded without hesitating, "I just need you close."

"You have me close."

"I just...." you sighed, biting back the tears at the thought, the nightmare of losing him. "I need you here with me."

He nodded, "okay."

He got up from his spot on the floor to the other side of the bed, he slid in, not knowing what to do. You leaned into his chest and he wrapped his arms around you.