Parents Scare Me ~Destiny

Hey y'all. It's Destiny. I've had things that have happened recently that have scarred me. It's all about parents. Maybe you can relate to my situation. If you want to talk pm me Xx_believeinyou_xX .

My dad has always known to cheat ever since I was little. Yeah it hurts I might have siblings I don't know about. My dad always been the one to known to joke around but last night was bad.

My dad started cheating on my step mom again and last night was so stressed over it, and found out. While they were mad may I add. I was awake the whole time all my siblings are awake. He went outside with a gun and was going to kill himself.

He came back inside and start yelling at my mom. She tried to grab his phone and read the messages he hit her. He shoved her and wrestled her on the floor. I could hear them.

He hit her and I heard her crying. I grab my glasses off my bookshelf and ran into the room my mom and her husband separated. She went to the bed holding her arm. He went across the room. He was mad.

I told them to stop before they wake up the kids. Which I know the kids were already awake. Slamming the doors and yelling who wouldn't wake up because of that.

Dad told me to get out. I didn't. Then Mom told me to get out she yelled at me angry at me for going in there. I left. I took my brothers and we went upstairs they went to sleep in my sisters room.

My brother and I, stayed in the living room waiting an hour later they come up here until then go back to our rooms saying it's okay.

It's not okay it will never be okay. I'm scared. I'm scarred for life. I lost my trust.

I hope you guys can benefit from my trouble last night. If you ever experienced something like this please Pm me. I'm scared and dont know what to do next. Thanks! Prayers and love❤❤