"Are you okay?" I barely managed to get out as I wiped at my eyes, feeling tears suddenly forming.

"I don't know" Shawn coughed a little more as he hit his hand against his chest.

He had a wide smile on his face as he joined in on laughing hysterically, trying to get rid of his scratchy cough after having a piece of food go down the wrong hole.

"I don't even get how you could choke on a piece of spaghetti" I laughed, the tears falling down my cheeks.

"Well it's not like you tried to stop me from choking" Shawn widened his eyes at me as his coughing gradually stopped.

"You're nearly twenty one years old, I would think you would know how to chew your food by now" I exclaimed as I grabbed my napkin and began wiping away my tears.

Shawn just replied with a goofy laugh as his cheeks turned a little flustered, also wiping away the tears from his eyes.

"After that I can safely say that I'm not hungry anymore" Shawn grinned like a dork as an amused look played along my face.

"Yeah, I'm full too" I smiled as I picked up my glass of wine and lifted it to my lips.

"I'm gonna order myself another beer, do you want anything?" Shawn asked and I eagerly nodded my head in reply.

"Ofcourse you do" Shawn playfully rolled his eyes as he waves his hand for a waitress to come you.

Once the waitress reached us Shawn ordered himself another beer while he ordered another bottle of red wine for the table, well more like for me.

Just as the waitress was about to leave I noticed how Shawn slipped her a piece of paper, the two of them exchanging no words or looks as he did.

Shawn then turned around to face me, a big smile across his lips as his face fell back to that pale shade of white like it did in the cab.

"What was that?" I asked, leaning my arms on the table.

"What was what?" Shawn laughed, trying to hide the nerves drowning in his voice.

"You gave the girl a note, what the hell was on it?" I asked, my voice flooding with jealousy.

"It was just a tip Elle" Shawn laughed as he grabbed ahold of my hand, intertwining our fingers across the middle of the table.

"Who gives a tip during the middle of dinner?" I rolled my eyes, not fully believing him.

"What do you think it is? My number?" Shawn narrowed his eyes a little at me, the smile fading from his lips.

"Could be, considering the amount of girls who flirt with you when we're out" I sighed and Shawn just shook his head lightly as a laugh of disbelief followed after it.

"And so many guys flirt with you when we're out but you don't see me accusing you of giving them your number" Shawn widened his eyes at me a little, letting go of my hand before folding his arms across his lap.

"Oh come on Shawn, you never tip during dinner" I rolled my eyes.

"You know what forget it, I'll go get the damn thing back" Shawn groaned before standing up.

"Don't do that" I sighed.

"No, I will because I'm not having my girlfriend think that I'm fucking passing out my number to random strangers" Shawn said bitterly, obviously pissed at me before storming off to find the waitress.

Letting out a loud sigh I lent back in my chair as I waited for Shawn to return. He was being way too overdramatic about this, it's not like I literally meant or believed that he'd do it.