"What we doing for dinner?" I asked, pushing my arms through the water.

"What do you want?" Shawn smiled as he turned around to see me swimming towards him.

"I don't know, I mean I want enchiladas but there's no takeaways which do them" I sighed as Shawn crouched down at the side of the pool, sending me a big smile as I reached him.

"Who said it had to be a take away?" Shawn rose his eyebrows as I rested my chin on the side of the pool, my eyes beaming up at Shawn.

"I just thought that because we're having our friends round we'll order in" I shrugged.

Shawn just grinned widely before leaning down and pecking a soft kiss against my lips.

"If my girl wants some enchiladas, then I'll cook my girl some enchiladas" Shawn smiled, causing a big dorky grin to rise onto my face.

"God, I love you so much" I grinned before holding my hand onto Shawn's chin and pulling his face forward so I could reach his lips

Reaching forward I placed a soft kiss onto his lips, sucking ever so gently on his bottom lip.

Eventually Shawn pulled away laughing, his contagious smile beaming back at me.

"What?" I laughed as I let go of his chin.

"Never seen a girl so happy over Mexican food" he smirked, his eyes watery green from the sunlight shining into them.

I just laughed before shaking my head slightly, a look of warmth constantly radiating from Shawn's face.

"Can you help me up now?" I smiled as I reached my hand out.

Shawn just laughed before holding onto my hand and swiftly pulling me out of the pool.

-/

11:02pm

What was suppose to be a few friends, turned into a couple dozen of friends. Shawn and I had managed to scoff down the last of our enchiladas before the house got too crowded with people.

We weren't too sure how it turned into a house of this many people but I guess friends just told other friends who are now just getting reasonably drunk throughout our house.

I was currently sat outside at one of the garden tables, drinking from a wine glass with a few of my girl friends.

"Liam told me that he isn't going to propose unless I stop watching the Kardashians" Heidi slurred slightly, the red wine swishing around her glass as she moved her hand.

"At least he's thinking about it, Kyle doesn't wanted be engaged until he's twenty-six. That's five years!" Emily groaned, causing me to laugh before I took another sip of my drink.

"What about you Eloise?" Heidi asked, her words strung out from intoxication.

"What?" I hummed, placing my glass down on the table.

"Shawn going to propose to you anytime soon, I mean you've been together for what now? Two years?" Heidi continued.

"We are happy the way we are. Plus we're young and we don't need a ring to prove how much we love eachother" I laughed as my eyes caught Shawn at the other side of the garden.

He was laughing as Kyle tripped and spilt his beer down Liam's shirt. He just stood there, one hand in his pocket as the other held his beer, watching the pair of them in amusement.

"Boring" Emily rolled her eyes with a fake gag.

"He's a hundred percent going to propose to you by the end of this year" Emily insisted as I looked back at her to see a convinced look on her face.