is she the one? | stiles stilinski

Start from the beginning

read

stiles
don't leave me on read

read

stiles
i can't tell y/n i love her— there's
no chance she feels the same way

scott
for someone so smart
you really are oblivious.

scott
just come over here already

stiles
on my way!

stiles was already in his jeep before scott's last text, and miraculously the engine started the first time he inserted his keys.

it'd only taken him all this time to realise that it wasn't lydia he was in love with, it was you.

his crush on lydia was just a crush, yet he'd let it manifest into an obsession and once she finally agreed to go on a date with him he realised he wasn't as happy as he thought he would be— especially when he saw your reaction, the only persons reaction he cared about.

pulling up outside of scott's house, he took a deep breath before getting out of his jeep and heading towards the front door, entering without knocking like he did whenever he visited scott.

he found you and scott in the living room, knee deep in books. his breath caught for a moment as he saw you, his whole perspective changing.

"y/n." he said, almost breathlessly.

you looked up, seeing stiles staring at you, "stiles?"

"uh, can i talk to you?" he asked, his eyes flickering towards scott hinting that he wanted to be alone.

"i'll be right back." scott said, smirking to himself as he left the room.

"what is it, stiles? if it's about lydia i really can't do that right now." you admitted.

"it's not about lydia— it's about you, and how i've been in love with you all along but i've been an idiot and not realised until now." stiles said, his whiskey-brown eyes wide as he stared at you, waiting for your reaction.

you stared at him speechlessly, "i— i don't know what to say."

"just tell him you love him already!" scott yelled from the kitchen.

a pale blush crept onto your cheeks, "well he isn't lying."

stiles' lips curled into your favourite lopsided smile, "i'm sorry for being a jerk, and for being oblivious."

"what about lydia?" you asked, standing up and walking slowly towards him.

"i called off the date, she didn't seem too sad about it." he shrugged.

"oh." you smiled, standing in front of him now.

"so you love me?" stiles asked, raising his eyebrows slightly.

"yes, i didn't say anything because i didn't want to ruin our friendship..." you trailed off.

"good, maybe i can finally do this..." stiles said as he leaned down towards you, pressing his lips against yours.

"finally!" scott exclaimed as he walked into the living room.

you pulled away and looked at scott, "really, scott?"

"sorry i got bored of standing in the kitchen, but feel free to continue whatever you're doing." he grinned, reaching for the tv remote.

stiles laughed, "maybe later..." he said as he glanced at you, "but right now i heard there's a star wars marathon on..."

stiles took a seat next to his best friend and gestured for you to sit next to him, his arm wrapping around your shoulders.

"great, now i'm the third wheel." scott complained as he found the movie channel, but he secretly didn't mind as his best friends were finally happy.

***

just adding some more imagines !
i deleted some chapters that people
weren't interested in lmao