late night conversations

scott
you always let him vent to you about how he hates disappointing his pack and how much they mean to him. he always tries his best and you always make sure to make him feel valued and loved.

stiles
mainly about his ramblings of star wars, random theories about the supernatural and near the end of the conversation he becomes sentimental and starts talking about how much you mean to him.

liam
usually about a new video game or movie you both want to see. you could both talk for hours about your favourite video game, or you'll both be playing late in the night and call each other when you play against each other. "i didn't mean to kill you! you surprised me!" is usually the excuse he gives you when he kills your character accidentally.

isaac
scarves. or about how he can't wait to graduate and move to paris with you, you'd both been planning it for months now and he couldn't wait to leave the problems that existed in beacon hills behind.

theo
theo never really has much to talk about during your calls, he prefers listening to you as he loves your voice and could listen to it all day. he'll usually interrupt you to tell you how much he loves you and treasures you. being homeless made him realise that you're the best thing that happened to him.

nolan
he always talks about his theories about beacon hills but he also gets deep about his feelings about you and the world when it's really late at night. apart from that, he will also get excited about any new pokemon he caught on pokemon go, his latest obsession.

lydia
she always talks about the future and how she can't wait to go to college with you, since you both got accepted into the same one. you also ask her about how she feels since it's good to talk about them, especially after everything she's been through- you always worry about her ever since eichen house.

allison
your conversations always vary from places you'd love to travel to after graduation or simply about each other and how much you love her- it gets cheesy but neither of you really care. you don't really get the time to tell her in person since you're always busy fighting some sort of supernatural force.

malia
she always calls you up to talk about weird things she discovers, being a werecoyote for years meant she didn't really understand a lot of new technology. you'd left your virtual reality set at her house and she'd tried it out- it resulted in a few vases being broken but she couldn't stop talking about it.

kira
both of you always talk about the latest episode of the anime you both watch together, she can't stop talking about her favourite character and how she's in love with them. you love hearing her talk about normal things so she isn't worrying about the supernatural.