moving in together

scott
- he's extremely gentle with every box, always checking you're okay with carrying things and will always make sure you're not carrying heavy things.
- he gets too excited when you both go shopping for furniture, wondering what bed sheets and duvets to get, etc.
- being the cutest couple in the neighbourhood, he loves the children and animals that live around you and will always make an effort to stop and say hi.

stiles
- "god, y/n! you can't mix my comic books with your magazines!"
- him having to have a room just full of his comic books and collectibles, but you love it.
- your wardrobe is packed with cosplay clothes that you had to buy another one just for normal clothes.

isaac
- "have you seen my scarves, y/n?"
-everything has to be 'aesthetically pleasing'
- isaac loves coming home to you and being able to see you all the time, always expressing his love to you by giving you flowers.

liam
- he frames his lacrosse jersey to hang in the bedroom which you think is adorable.
- playing video games every day and night, just like you did in high school.

theo
- him complaining constantly about where everything should go, then apologising because he doesn't want to upset you.
- wrapping his arms around you and distracting you from unpacking.
- him planting a cherry blossom tree in your honour in the backyard so that it's a permanent reminder of you.

lydia
- you both decide to move to the lake house permanently because it's your favourite place, going out on the lake and having picnics, etc.
- she has to organise everything so that's its perfect.
- hosting a family and friends dinner for the pack.

allison
- both of you decorating every room together, splashing paint on each other and your overalls.
- greeting everyone in the neighbourhood and everyone loving you guys.

kira
- having fairy lights everywhere which is adorable.
- pizza every night for the first few nights as neither of you can be bothered cooking.
- begging kira to let you buy a hot tub, she eventually gives in and invites the pack around for a hot tub party.
- her swords taking pride and place over the fireplace.

malia
- "it's not paris but i guess it'll do." she sighs.
- you have pictures of the both of you everywhere from various holidays and outings.
- you have to be the cook as malia always wants to eat deer... 24/7.
- she makes a nest on the floor which she likes sleeping in until you finally persuade her to share the bed with you.