void!isaac [2]

"oh my god- scott!! scott!!" stiles yelled as he walked into your bedroom where you were lying on the floor, blood running from the deep wound isaac had left in your stomach.

stiles ran to you and quickly crouched down and checked for your pulse.

"it's too slow, scott! we need to get her to the hospital!" he yelled.

scott ran into your room and towards you, he crouched opposite you and placed his hand on your arm, "she's... she's not in any pain..." he told stiles.

"we need to save her." stiles insisted.

scott looked doubtful, but he carefully lifted you up off of the floor and walked quickly outside towards stiles' jeep.

"you drive." scott shouted at stiles.

stiles quickly ran to the drivers seat and jumped in.

moments later, after scott making stiles speed through beacon hills, he arrived at the hospital where scott got out of the jeep and he carried you inside to the hospital.

"mom!" he shouted as he saw melissa mccall at the reception desk.

"scott?" she turned around and as soon as she saw you covered in blood she ran towards you and called another doctor to help you.

soon you were lying in a hospital bed after a long surgery, scott and stiles stayed with you for the whole time and were now sat in your hospital room waiting for you to wake up.

stiles looked at scott worriedly, "we know who did this, right? it was isaac."

scott hesitated, he didn't want to believe that someone who he thought of as a friend could be killing people in beacon hills.

stiles looked at you sadly and took hold of your hand, suddenly he felt your hand twitch and he jumped up.

"scott, she twitched!" stiles yelped.

"calm down stiles, it might just be a body reflex." scott sighed.

"no... no," suddenly your eyes flickered open and looked up at stiles, "she's okay! you're okay!" he nearly shouted but you shrunk away from him.

"oh my gosh, i'm so sorry!" he tried to be quieter.

"where... where's isaac?" you said, but your voice came out hoarsely.

scott and stiles looked at each other.

"um, we don't know. we found you... lying on your bedroom floor and brought you here." stiles said, sitting down again.

"oh." you said quietly.

everyone was quiet for a moment before the lights went out in the room and the hallway.

scott looked concerned and his red eyes lit up the room as he wolfed out, "stay here." he said to you and stiles.

stiles looked at you and back at scott, but he let his best friend check out what was wrong.

you looked at stiles alarmed as the door swung open to your room and scott was pushed inside. he stumbled inside and stiles ran to check on his best friend.

then a dark figure appeared in the doorway, anger etched across his face.

"i thought i killed you." isaac snarled.

his voice startled you as you had never heard isaac angry before he became void.

"well you didn't." you mustered the strength to say those few words as loud as you could.

isaac's snarl suddenly turned into a sincere smile and a cackle like laugh erupted from his mouth.

stiles looked at him suspiciously but scott was hesitant to harm isaac as when he looked at him he saw one of his best friends.

"why did you come here then?" stiles muttered.

"well if you think i came here for her," he nodded towards you, "you're wrong."

isaac started to walk towards you, and at that moment scott couldn't let him hurt you again and he let his claws come out and he lunged at isaac who was taken aback by the sudden attack.

scott fought isaac who expertly fought back, but what isaac didn't have was fangs. scott was suddenly behind isaac and he got close to him and sank his fangs into his neck.

"isaac!" you yelled out, even though he was possessed by the nogitsune seeing someone hurt the one you loved was like a pang in your heart.

the bite was something that would stop the nogitsune and if the person the nogitsune embodied was still in there they would die too.

scott knew this but he couldn't lose you, he'd already lost allison and lydia.

isaac lay on the ground as he gasped for air, his body convulsing as the poison from scott's bite spread through his body.

a moment passed and isaac's body was struggling on the floor, but suddenly he used his arms to lift his body up slightly to look over at you with a pained expression painted on his face.

"y/n..." he stuttered, "i... i'm sorry..." the words escaped from his mouth as quickly as he took his last breath and he slumped onto the floor.

stiles ran to comfort you as you looked away from the limp body of your boyfriend, scott looked up with a pained expression. he'd just killed one of his best friends.

stiles wrapped his arms around you as you wept, scott walked over to your hospital bed too and joined the hug.

you would never blame scott for killing isaac, he did what needed to be done as there was no saving isaac.

the boys remained hugging you for a long time as they couldn't quite believe what had just happened. they were just relieved that no one was going to torment the people of beacon hills much longer.

hope you enjoyed part 2!
please like and comment<3