the comic book store | stiles stilinski

you were wondering around the comic book store one afternoon, looking for the dc section, specifically the batman comics. when you finally found the section you saw a tall, brown haired boy browsing through the same comics.
he didn't look up as you approached but he sensed someone else was nearby.

"hey." you said as you approached, he seemed cute and you may as well since you usually spent a lot of time looking for comics.

he looked up then, startled that someone had spoken to him, "h-hey" he stuttered.

"you like the batman comics?" you guessed, as he was holding a bunch of them and looking for more.

"y-yeh.. i love them actually. my mom used to buy them for me when i was little." he said, then he looked away, you could swear you caught a glimpse of sadness flash across his face when he mentioned his mother.

"oh really?" you said cheerily, "i love them too."

he looked up at you then, smiling, "that's pretty cool, i mean, a pretty girl like you being into comics, that's awesome!" his voice was rising in excitement now.

"yeh, i've always been interested in them! i love watching the movies too, although they're never as good as the comics."

his jaw dropped then, "i agree! wow this is so cool."

you laughed then, he was getting all excited and it was extremely cute. you kept looking through the comics, picking up ones you hadn't read yet.

"hey i forgot to introduce myself, i'm y/n." you said whilst looking through the comics.

"oh right! i'm stiles." he said whilst adding more books to his huge pile.

he looked over at your collection then and picked up an entirely different comic to the batman comics, "hey, have you ever read this one? i'd really recommend it."

you looked over and took it from him carefully, "no i've never read it before but i'll definitely try it." you looked over and smiled at him.

you looked at the time and realised you had to go, you'd spent hours talking to stiles about comics and the movies that it'd gotten to 6pm.

"um, can we exchange numbers?" stiles muttered, becoming shy again.

"of course!" you smiled at him, you took out your phone from your pocket and you both switched phones to enter your numbers.

you gave each other's phones back and you got ready to leave, "hey um, y/n?"

"yes, stiles?" you glanced at him, smiling.

"do you think we could hang out again sometime? i really enjoyed your company today." he started to blush.

"of course, stiles! i had fun." and with that you went to the front of the store and payed for your comics.

before you left the store you turned around and saw stiles looking over at you, and quickly turning away, walking out of the store you couldn't help but smile.

hope you guys liked this imagine!
please remember to vote and comment<3