how you meet | girl edition

lydia
lydia was the popular girl in school and you had had a huge crush on her since starting at beacon hills high school and you never thought she would notice you, but one day you had to get into pairs with someone in chemistry.

"hey y/n," lydia came and sat next to you, smiling, "wanna be lab partners?"

you were speechless but nodded very quickly.
during the lesson you plucked up the courage to ask her why she picked you to be partnered with.

"well you're the smartest person in here," she paused, "apart from me" she laughed, "i can tell this is going to be the start of a great friendship." you smiled back at her, still stunned that she picked you.

allison
you met allison on your first day at beacon hills, your mom had convinced you to make at least one new friend and you didn't think you'd would meet anyone like allison.

you were studying in the library when allison came and sat next to you.

"is this seat free?" the girl asked.

you looked up to see her standing opposite you, "y-yes" you stuttered, trying to keep quiet as the librarian was very strict.

she sat down and introduced herself, "i'm allison argent, you must be y/n, my friend stiles said you were in his class this morning?"

"ah yes, he's nice" you smiled at her, looking at her unusual notes, scrawled writing and drawings of weird creatures.

"oh these?" she paused for a moment, "you'll find that beacon hills isn't what it seems." she smirked then and got her normal study notes out.

from then on you and alli became great friends and studied together everyday, she even invited you to sit with her and her friends at lunch and hang out with them, and you soon found out what she was talking about that day.

kira
you first met kira when you joined the lacrosse club after she became the first girl to become a member.

coach suggested that you become friends with kira since she was the only other girl on the team.

you jogged up to kira before practice on your first day, she turned around and smiled at you.

"you must be y/n!" she smiled, "it's so nice to not be the only girl on the team!"

you smiled back at her, "must be hard surrounded by so many boys" you laughed.

kira giggled, "so hard."

you both warmed up together and then joined everyone else on the lacrosse field, talking and laughing together, receiving stares from the boys.

malia
every night you went running through the first of beacon hills preserve, but one night you noticed that you weren't alone. you heard the rustling of leaves as you stood still in the midst of the trees.

"hello?" you said nervously into the emptiness, you immediately thought that you'd made a mistake in saying anything as this would draw attention to you, what if it was a murderer or something worse that was only a myth in beacon hills... werewolves.

the crunching of leaves got closer, and you turned around to see a girl standing before you.

"hello," she spoke, "i'm sorry if i scared you. i see you coming to run here everyday and i was wondering i could join you."

"o-of course" you stuttered, she smiled back at you and you were stunned by how beautiful she was.

"shall we start running now?" she stretched her legs and then started running, turning around to face you, "what are waiting for?"

you ran and caught up to her, smiling to yourself.

hope you liked this preference,
please vote and comment :)