forbidden love | theo raeken

"you can't be here, theo!" you whispered just loud enough so it seemed like you were shouting it.

"why not?" he moved closer to you, tracing his fingertips down your arm which sent shivers through your body.

"because everyone's here, lydia, stiles, scott..." you trailed off as theo's arm dropped down by his side.

"but i thought you wanted this." he pointed between yourself and him.

"i do... but you know how they feel about you, theo." theo was crouching outside the window of your bedroom as your friends talked downstairs. you'd only come upstairs to see if you could find some extra blankets as you were having a movie night.

"it shouldn't matter what they think, y/n. besides you know how different i can be, i've changed." he stared at you with his mesmerising brown eyes.

"theo..." you started to talk but then a knock on the door interrupted you.

"y/n? you're taking a while, are you ok?" it was stiles, wondering where you were.

"yes! i'm fine, there's just so much junk in here i have to put back in the box, i'll be down soon!" you shouted as theo crouched on the roof outside of your window.

you heard footsteps as he walked back downstairs. you looked at theo and you knew he had changed but your friends always spoke so badly of him.

"i know your friends disapprove of me, but i can change that, just let me try please." he pleaded with you.

you thought about it for a moment and then said, "fine, but please be nice. now go and ring the doorbell like a normal person." you closed the window as he jumped off your roof silently.

you picked up the blankets you'd found and ran back downstairs.

"finally!" your friends cheered as stiles put the dvd into the player.

"lydia can you get the popcorn? we don't want y/n to keep us waiting any longer." scott laughed.

"guys!" you pretended to be offended but you couldn't keep a serious face and ended up laughing.

then the doorbell rang.

"are you expecting anyone else?" scott asked curiously.

"um..." you replied, and got up quickly to answer the door.

"hello again." theo smirked.

you sighed as you were about to introduce the boy you'd been told not to date to your friends.

"wait here." you said to theo.

"guys, i have something to tell you..." you started, scott looked as if he knew what you were about to say by his disapproving look, "i'm, um, dating theo."

stiles gasped, "no."

lydia came back into the living room with two bowls of popcorn and nearly dropped them when theo stepped out from behind the door.

"shut. up." lydia said, "i thought we told you specifically not to date him?"

"about that..." you said before looking at theo, "look, you can't help who you fall in love with, and it just so happens i fell in love with him."

lydia looked shocked but certainly wasn't surprised, "we should've seen this coming, i mean the secret meetings you go to, blowing us off for 'emergencies'. you could've told us."

"but i knew you would all disapprove." you said quietly.

before anyone had a chance to respond theo piped up, "i know i'm not your favourite person right now, but honestly i've changed and i am so in love with y/n that i would never hurt her or her friends.. again. i promise."

"wow, that really got me," stiles said with a hand above his heart, "however i still don't trust you."

"me neither," scott said, "but... i can hear it in your voice that you truly mean what you say and you make y/n happy so i'm okay with this."

lydia nodded, "me too."

stiles was very quiet, until scott nudged him.

"fine. me three." he sighed.

"great, come join us theo." scott said patting the space next to him.

theo looked at you for permission, which you found adorable and you nodded as you went to sit by lydia.

after the first few films stiles decided to put on a horror film, "you know i hate horrors!" lydia squealed.

"you know it's just an excuse for him to comfort you, right?" scott chuckled.

lydia went and sat next to stiles, and then you felt someone sit next to you and you turned to see theo smiling at you.

"this is nice," he whispered in your ear, "i finally get to be with you around your friends, no more hiding."

"no more hiding." you smiled back as he wrapped his arm around you.

it was halfway through the film when a scary scene made you hide your face in theo's chest.

"not scared are you?" he said jokingly.

"definitely not." you said as your eyes were closed.

you felt his chest rise and fall quickly as he chuckled to himself.

stiles, scott and lydia were watching you both sat on the floor together and they all looked at each other and smiled. they were still on the edge of trusting theo but they knew you could handle yourself.

hope you guys enjoyed this, sorry it's only short but i wanted to post something :)