jealous | stiles stilinski

You were sitting on the bleachers on the lacrosse field watching Stiles, your boyfriend, as he played.

You were extremely proud of him as he didn't get to play much, so your eyes were on him the whole time and you constantly cheered him on.

Halfway through the game a large figure loomed behind you, you looked up and saw one of the players smiling down at you.

"Hey, y/n, right?" He asked, smiling.

"Yeah." You nodded, standing up to let him get past as you thought that was what he wanted.

Instead he stood next to you on the row and smirked, "so are you actually Stiles' girlfriend? Because you are way too pretty to be with a guy like that."

Stiles watched you from the middle of the lacrosse field and clenched his fists.

"Yes, I am. He's much more of a man than you, he's smart and funnier than you ever will be. I'd rather you move on, please." You gestured for him to leave but he didn't.

"You can't get rid of me that easily, princess." He smirked.

You groaned and pushed past him, deciding that leaving was the best option.

Walking through the locker room you heard the familiar voice of Stiles talking to a girl, you stopped and peered around one of the lockers.

Lydia.

"You were amazing out there, Stiles!" Lydia exclaimed, twirling her strawberry blonde hair as she smiled up at him.

"Thanks, Lyds." He grinned, leaning against his locker trying to look cool.

You frowned, why would he flirt with Lydia? You thought that he was over her when he asked you to be his girlfriend.

Waiting patiently until they both left and having to listen to them flirt was agonising.

Stiles finally left to go back to the game and Lydia left to go home.

"Finally." You muttered to yourself as you stormed out of the locker room, only remembering when you got to the car park that Stiles was your ride home.

You climbed up onto the bonnet and sat there and waited for the game to be over, walking home would've taken you an hour and the game was due to be over soon so you endured the wait.

After what felt like forever you heard someone's footsteps stop besides you, you hopped down and saw Stiles staring at you.

He looked like he was about to say something but instead he unlocked the jeep and got inside, waiting for you.

You jumped into the passenger side and sat there quietly.

Stiles put his key in the ignition but didn't turn it. Instead he looked over at you.

"What?" You asked quietly.

"What?" He raised his eyebrows, "you know what."

"I really don't, Stiles." You said.

He rolled his eyes, "I saw you flirting with that jock."

"Me? Flirting? I wasn't flirting with him, I was defending you. Then I pushed him away and whilst I was walking through the locker room I saw you flirting with Lydia, so I'm not the one who needs to apologise." You snapped.

Stiles frowned, "you were defending me?"

"He asked if I was actually dating you because someone like me would never date you, but I would and I am." You said.

His face filled with regret, "I'm so sorry, y/n, I saw him standing close to you and I just assumed... then Lydia was in the locker room and I wanted to get back at you."

"Well, I would never do that to you." You said, sitting back in the passenger seat as you stared out of the window.

"Y/n... I only did it because I was jealous, you mean everything to me and I know that was a jerk move." He admitted.

"Yeah... it was." You sighed.

He reached over slowly and took hold of your hands, "please forgive me? I'll never assume anything again."

You looked over at him and saw his adorable honey-brown eyes staring into yours, there was no way you could not forgive him, "of course I forgive you, Stiles. I just hope you trust me enough to know I wouldn't do that to you."

"I do, I really do. I promise." He said, squeezing your hands tightly.

"Good, now can you drive home? I think a Star Wars marathon is needed." You smiled.

He grasped his heart, "a girl after my heart."

requested by @ana5643