dating kira would include

- her being extremely cute and shy at first and you being the first one to talk to her from the pack and inviting her to sit with you at lunch.

- helping her control the kitsune.

- her teaching you japanese.

- her father inviting you around for lunch, and kira having to teach you how to use chopsticks.

- sushi dates.

- hiding out in the library together and reading books. you two don't have to talk to enjoy time together, just sitting next to her is enough.

- her mother and father welcoming you as one of the family, although it takes her mom more time to accept you.

- kira blushing whenever you compliment her.

- supporting her at lacrosse games and cheering for her.

- the pack being supportive of your relationship.

- always holding hands.

- quick glances at each other across the classroom.

- you going with her to the desert to see if the skinwalkers can help her, not wanting to say goodbye to her.

- waiting months for her to come back, the whole pack missing her presence.

- stiles driving you in his jeep to go and get kira, and when you see her you hop out and run to her, picking her up and spinning her around, peppering her with kisses.

- "i missed you so much, don't ever leave again."
  "i won't, i promise."

- her showing you her newly learnt powers.

- her teaching you how to use a sword.

***
hope you guys enjoy these. :)
please vote and comment x