batman | stiles stilinski

Cosplaying was yours and Stiles' favourite hobby, he would always want to go to every convention near Beacon Hills. At first you despised it but after your first convention with him and seeing how happy it made him, you enjoyed it a lot more than you thought you would.

Your outfits varied from couples cosplay to random characters, but Stiles preferred couples outfits so other people knew you were his.

You jumped on Stiles' bed as he was scrolling through tumblr on his laptop looking for ideas.

"So what are going as this year, batman?" You joked.

"Hey," he whined, "don't diss my love for batman."

You smirked, you were adamant against going as batman and bat woman but this year you wanted to surprise him.

"Can you grab something from the wardrobe for me, Stiles?" You asked sweetly, batting your eyelashes as you looked up at him.

Stiles groaned, "is there something wrong with your legs?"

"Please." You pouted.

"Fine." He sighed, placing his laptop down and going over to the wardrobe. When he opened it a gasp left his mouth.

"Y-y/n... what is this?!" He squealed inhumanly, pulling out the replica batman suit you'd brought for him, it cost you a lot of money but to see that smile on his face was worth it.

"Surprise, batman." You grinned as he put the suit back and bounded over to you, cupping your face with his hands and kissing you.

"I thought you hated batman." Stiles smirked.

You shrugged, "I don't hate it that much."

"And what are you wearing?" He asked curiously.

"Check the wardrobe again." You teased.

He got up, looking at you suspiciously. He pulled out a short black dress with the bat symbol stitched onto the front and a bat mask attached to it.

His eyebrows raised slightly, "this is a lot hotter than something bat woman would wear." His lips twitched into an alluring smile.

"Want me to try it on for you, Stilinski?" You grinned, knowing he couldn't resist you.

His mouth went dry at the thought so he nodded, "mm-hm."

You took the dress from him to try on, this was going to be a moment he'd treasure for a long time.