worth the wait | stiles stilinski

"baby, you were worth the wait."

-

mieczyslaw logged online!

mieczyslaw is typing...

mieczyslaw: hey there cutie!

It was midnight and you were lying on your bed when your phone let out quiet pings, you immediately knew who it was. Your face lit up as you read his messages.

Mieczyslaw was a boy you'd met online and although you hated to admit it, you'd fallen in love with him. It was pretty crazy, he lived on the other side of the states and your time zones were out of sync but you still made it work.

You'd spend your nights facetiming him or calling each other, you remember the first time you saw him which made you fall in love with him even more.

His hair was messy, his wide brown eyes couldn't believe that they were looking at someone so beautiful that they nearly popped out of their sockets, plus he was wearing a Star Wars t-shirt which made him look like the hottest nerd you'd ever seen.

You'd been talking for a year now and a few months ago Mieczyslaw, or as you now knew him as Stiles, asked you to be his girlfriend.

Since then your calls and texts were more flirty and they made you fall further in love with him, the only thing you hated was the long distance. You couldn't hug him or know what he smelled like, and you yearned to see those beautiful, honey-brown eyes in person.

Secretly you'd paid for plane tickets to fly to his hometown of Beacon Hills and surprise him, it was pretty hard keeping it a secret but it would be worth it.

y/n is typing...

y/n: hi ;)

mieczyslaw: missed talking to you today:(
school has been a nightmare

y/n: i missed talking to you too! i'm gonna be busy tomorrow so we'll have to wait even longer for our FaceTime sessions:(

mieczyslaw: i'm sure it'll be worth the wait, baby girl :)

y/n: i have to go as i'll be up early tomorrow but i'll speak to you soon, stiles:)

mieczyslaw: love you, sweet dreams X

With that last text, you locked your phone and let yourself drift off to sleep, you had to be up early to catch your flight.

It was a hectic morning as you arrived at the airport and finally reached your gate, the flight was hopefully not going to be that long so you could hopefully get the chance to surprise Stiles how you'd planned.

When you were sat in your seat on the plane you began to feel pretty nervous as you wondered how he'd react when he saw you.

What if he wasn't how you'd imagined? There was also the nagging feeling that there could be someone else in the picture, another girl perhaps. You hoped it was just your nerves, Stiles didn't seem like that kind of person.

After a few hours the pilot announced that you were at your destination and you hurriedly got off of the airplane and grabbed your suitcase from the carousel before getting a taxi to a small hotel in Beacon Hills.