her background on her phone

so i'm just doing some girl editions of the guy ones i did at the start of this book :)

lydia
a candid shot of you laying on her bed, reading - she thought you looked beautiful and had to capture it on camera, she never changes her background.

allison
when she was trying to teach you how to use her bow and arrows she couldn't help but laugh at how adorable you were when you couldn't hold the bow properly so she immediately took a picture of you and made it her background.

malia
her background is a selfie of the both of you, both of your eyes glowing as you are a werewolf. she thought it was important since you were both being yourselves, she just had to lie when people saw her background and say you're both wearing contact lenses.

kira
a picture of you sat cross-legged on her bed as you try sushi for the first time, she wanted to film your reaction and the smile on your face was something she loved seeing everyday so it immediately had to be her background.

cora
a picture of the both of you that stiles sneakily took when cora asked you out on a date, she wanted to keep that moment forever.

erica
despite her 'bad girl' attitude and how she portrays herself, her background is a silly picture of the both of you with a cute snapchat filter which she adores.