birthday

since it's my birthday... i thought i'd write these, enjoy ;))

scott
he knows you hate socialising and parties so he set up the living room in his house as a mini cinema. a popcorn machine and all of your favourite sweets and chocolate were laid out on a table. he brought lots of soft, fluffy blankets and lay them on the sofa for you both to snuggle up on. he even brought all of your favourite films on dvd to watch all night. when you arrived he turned all of the lights up and he guided you to your seat, "this is really cute, scott. i love it!" you smile as he turns on the projector that illuminates the wall.

"before i start the films... i made this for you." he presses play and a video compilation of yours and scott's time together appears on the screen. whilst watching it you can't help but smile, when it finishes you turn around and kiss scott on the cheek.

"thank you, scott. this means a lot." he smiles and kisses your forehead.

"anything for you, baby." he smiles and then presses play on the actual movie, wrapping his arm around you as you snuggle against him.

stiles
"y/n!" stiles shouts as you leave the classroom of your final lesson of the day.

"y/n!" he shouts again, louder. you hear his feet pounding down the hall towards you, you turn towards him and he smiles goofily, "hey baby, i missed you." he kisses your cheek quickly.

"missed me? it's only been an hour!" you laugh.

"i know, but i hate being away from you." he pouts.

"lets go home, stiles." you say, definitely ready to go home and sleep.

his smile falters for a moment that you barely notice it, "yeh, lets go home." he agrees.

stiles links hands with you and you both walk out of school towards his jeep, he gets in the drivers side and you sit next to him in the passenger seat. he starts to drive the usual way home and then he turns left at the junction he usually turns right at.

you turn towards him, "stiles?"

"listen y/n, it's your birthday. i'm not taking you home so you can sleep, i'm taking you to that expensive restaurant you've been wanting to go to for months because you deserve it." he says. you pause and look down at your school clothes, stiles notices and before you can say anything he continues talking, "there's a present for you in the back seat, when we pull over."

you turn around and see a long rectangular box with ribbon on the back seat, you smile, "stiles, you really don't have to do any of this."

stiles pulls over in a private area, "of course i do, you're my girlfriend and i love you." he insists.

"sorry for earlier, stiles. i miss you constantly when you're not next to me goofing around in class." you turn towards him, looking at him apologetically.

"you don't need to apologise for anything, school is hard. it does that to people," he chuckles, that warm, infectious laugh that makes you feel all tingly inside, "alright, enough with the mushy stuff, open your present." he insists as he reaches back and hands you the large box.

you untie the ribbon and lift the top of the box off, you gasp as you see what's inside, "stiles..."

"you're welcome, baby girl." he chuckles.