stydia wedding | one shot

It was finally the morning of Stiles Stilinski and Lydia Martins wedding, they'd spent months planning it and dreaming of how amazing it would be. But of course, no wedding goes off without a hitch.

Scott burst into Stiles room in the early hours of the morning panting, Stiles immediately sat up in his bed as he was already tossing and turning in bed with nerves.

"Scott? What's wrong?" He asked, looking at his best friend with a concerned look on his face.

"I had an idea, it's crazy but I think it'll work." Scott exclaimed as he took out a needle containing green liquid out of his pocket.

Stiles flinched at the sight, "why do you have that?!"

"I had a crazy dream... Allison was still alive," he looked down sadly, "and then I woke up remembering that Deaton still had this," he pointed to the needle, "that brought Hayden back..."

"No." Stiles shook his head, immediately knowing where his friend was heading.

"No? I haven't even told you the plan yet." Scott looked deflated.

"I don't need to know the plan, Scott, it's not going to work." Stiles sighed.

Scott went over to Stiles' bed and sat down, "look... you know how happy I am for you and Lydia, but I just can't help but think that this could bring her back."

Stiles saw the pain in Scotts eyes and he immediately changed his mind, "okay."

"Okay?" Scott asked excitedly.

"Okay... lets go bring Allison back." Stiles jumped off of his bed and grabbed a jacket putting it over his t-shirt as he slipped on a pair of trainers.

Once they got into Stiles' jeep he turned to Scott, "so, uh, what's the plan?"

Suddenly Stiles turned around to the backseat of his jeep and saw a long black bag, he nearly gagged at the thought of what was inside, "please tell me that's not what I think it is."

"I was kinda hoping you were going to go along with the plan so I got everything ready before I got you." Scott said, slightly ashamed of what he had to do to get the body.

"I don't wanna know," Stiles said quickly before turning his key in the ignition of his jeep and starting to drive, "where to?"

"The nemeton." Scott said.

Stiles drove to the Beacon Hills reserve and the boys got out and carried the body bag towards the large tree trunk.

Scott placed the bag down and unzipped the bag, Stiles looked away as he suddenly felt faint. Scott looked up at the moon, "the moon has to be directly above the nemeton otherwise it won't work."

Stiles was confused as to how he knew all of this, "you've been researching this for a while haven't you, Scott?"

Scott sighed, "yeh... I just miss her, man."

Stiles nodded, he guessed he'd do the same if he were in the same situation.

Scott took out the needle from his jacket as the moon shone above the nemeton, he injected it above Allisons heart.

Scott and Stiles waited as they held their breath, minutes ticked by and Stiles exhaled slowly, looking at Scott sadly.

"I'm sorry, man-" he started to say before he heard someone gasp.

Scott crouched down next to Allison, her eyes opened slowly. She furrowed her eyebrows as she saw Scott leaning over her.

"Scott?" She asked as she tried to sit up.