wrapped | the teen wolf cast

sorry for the feels... i'm just emotional because i've been watching them since 2011 and now they've wrapped (March 10th 2017) i feel empty :( thank you teen wolf for making me happy and bringing me the best idols i could ask for.

***

everyone gathered around for the final scene, trying to hold it together as they spoke their final words to one another. as soon as the director yelled, "cut! alright everybody, that's a series wrap!" everyone burst into tears and hugged each other.

there would always be a huge space in their hearts reserved for their characters, after all they'd spent six years with them and each other. they'd developed a special friendship with everyone, they weren't just friends, they were family.

holland grabbed you into a hug as your eyes glaze over with tears, "i'm going to miss this cast so much." she said as her arms wrapped around you.

you heard a chorus of 'aw's' and suddenly tyler and dylan wrapped their arms around the two of you, creating a group hug as the rest of the crew joined in.

"teen wolf family forever!" tyler cheered.

"forever!" everyone yelled into the darkness of the night as you'd all finished filming in the woods where it all started.

they couldn't believe where the time had gone, they loved how far their small show had gotten and how many people it had affected.

you couldn't quite believe it either as the crew started packing their cameras away, it was a bitter sweet moment as the cast gathered together one last time.

"this won't be the end of our friendship, right?" you ask, hoping you'd continue to be friends with everyone.

"oh, y/n!" tyler gasped, "how could you think any different? we're gonna hang out all the time, don't even think about cancelling on us."

"good." you smiled as you wrapped your friend in a hug, he rested his head on top of yours as he looked around at all of the people around him that were like family to him.

"i'm gonna miss you guys." he said quietly as he started to tear up.

"tyler, we'll miss you too, buddy! but this isn't the last time we'll be together, i promise." dylan said.

tyler took a deep breath, "of course! i'm just emotional." he dramatically fanned himself as he tried not to cry.

"you know we'll always be here for you, all of us." holland smiled even though her eyes were watering too.

"i know," tyler nodded, "alright- let's not cry, it's time for a celebration!" he exclaimed as everyone piled into his truck that he had waiting for them.

"where are we going?" you asked.

"to my house to party, obviously!" he stated.

and so they did, tyler blasted his favourite music and everyone partied throughout the night, remembering why they became great friends in the first place.

thank you and goodbye teen wolf, you'll always be in my heart (and yes i will keep writing about teen wolf as long as you guys keep reading and liking my stuff ;)