how they kiss you

scott
scott has always been the gentle type but when it comes to kissing you he kisses as if it's the last time he'll get to kiss you, passionately and quickly. he never wants to lose you but he'd already lost two girlfriends to the supernatural and he knew he couldn't waste a moment. when at school he'll only kiss you on the cheek or on the forehead but when you're in private he'll kiss you with a fierce longing as if it's the last time he'll get to kiss you.

stiles
despite stiles being over excited about girls when you finally agree to be his girlfriend he takes it very seriously (but not too serious) but when he kisses you it's a whole new feeling. every time feels like the first time because he is slow and gentle, and then stiles wraps his arms around you and you wrap your arms around his neck to keep him close to you.
sometimes he gets a little too excited when he's in school and scott has to force him to keep away from you when you have to go to lessons, but secretly you don't mind when he leaves his classes to make out with you on the bleachers of the lacrosse field.

liam
he tries to pretend like he has had a ton of experience but in reality he has no idea what he's doing, instead he takes it slow and for a while he even avoided kissing you because he was embarrassed about his lack of experience. but when he does finally kiss you he makes it count, he starts off slowly whilst wrapping his arms around you, pulling you in close - due to his werewolf strength sometimes he holds you too tightly but when he realises this he becomes extremely gentle.

isaac
isaac loves public displays of affection, especially in front of his friends. scott and stiles usually pretend to shove their fingers down their throats. isaac doesn't care where he kisses you - school, at home, etc- but he makes sure to be careful with you since his werewolf strength is sometimes overpowering. his hands travel too far down your back and you have to pull away from him and shake your head at him as he chuckles.

theo
aside from the bad boy aura he tries to give off, theo is extremely gentle and passionate when it comes to kissing you. he will kiss you only when you're in private because he despises people who show public displays of affection. he loves kissing you when you're caught off guard, doing school work lying on his bed or when you're cooking at home and he spontaneously spins you and around dances with you, mainly slow dancing where he has the excuse to kiss you.

hope you all enjoyed! please vote and comment :-)