dating allison would include

- her teaching you how to use her bow and arrow, putting her arms around you and showing you where to place your hands correctly.

- her dad welcoming you as one of the family, being like another daughter to chris.

- passing notes in class.

- being best friends with lydia.

- her being extremely protective of you, willing to risk her life for you.

- her teaching you how to fight even though you feel like you could protect yourself.

- sneaking out at night to see each other.

- sitting on the roof of her house, cuddling together whilst watching the stars.

- road trips with the pack, alli and you both sat in the front.

- going to raves together and painting each other's bodies in neon paint.

- being extremely cute all the time, small displays on affection in public. hand holding, light kisses on the cheek.

- her teaching you hand to hand combat and when you both end up on the floor it ends in a passionate makeout session.

- going bowling with stiles and lydia. her whispering things in your ear to encourage you to win.

- playing with her hair.

- early morning runs through the forest.

- doing each other's hair, her running her hands through your hair.

- cuddling all the time.

-lending her a pen when she doesn't have one, a regular occurrence.

***
please vote and comment :)