drunk stiles

your phone lit up next to you as you lay on your bed, reaching over you picked it up and saw a grey bubble appear, a message from stiles.

stiles: heeeeyyyy y/n, come overrr?

typical. you rolled your eyes, whenever stiles was drunk you were always the one he'd text to go to his aid. you rolled over and swung your legs over the edge of your bed, picking up a black denim jacket and putting it on over your plain white t-shirt with your leggings.

taking a brisk walk in the night air you jogged up the steps towards the front door of stiles' house, pushing the door open you walked straight inside and closed it quietly behind you. the stairs creaked as you walked up them, heading towards his room.

"stiles?" you called out, standing outside of his bedroom door.

"y/n..." you heard stiles slur from inside, you pushed the door open and saw him hanging off of his bed upside down.

"oh, stiles." you sighed, stepping over the clothes scattered over the floor you sat on his bed.

stiles squirmed back up onto his bed and lay his head on your lap, looking up at you.

"you're so pretty..." he murmured as he looked up at you with his dark brown eyes, you ran your fingers through his soft brown hair.

"you're drunk, stiles." you smiled slightly.

"i mean it," his wide smile faded as he looked at you, "kiss me."

you leaned down towards him and kissed his forehead, he frowned, "no..." he pouted slightly.

"stiles, i can't. you don't want this, you're not thinking straight." you looked around his room, at the empty beer bottles lying on the floor.

"i do... i want you." he looked directly into your eyes.

"no." you said firmly.

"but i love you, y/n." he licked his lips quickly, nervously.

"stiles... you don't mean that." you shook your head, knowing he wouldn't remember anything in the morning.

"i mean it, y/n. i'm so madly in love you..." he slurred.

"alright, that's enough." you lifted his head up gently and stood up, you rolled him into the middle of the bed and wrapped a blanket around him and put a pillow under his head.

"y/n... don't leave me." he mumbled, closing his eyes as he fell asleep.

you sighed, you lay down next to him on your back, staring up at the ceiling. stiles tossed and turned next to you, you knew it was a nightmare so you rolled over and wrapped your arms around him, protecting you.

"thank you." he whispered nearly inaudibly.

"it's okay, stiles." you replied soothingly.

a few minutes passed and his breathing became slower and steadier.

"i love you, too." you whispered before closing your eyes and falling asleep.

without you knowing, stiles had heard this and a huge smile spread across his face.

enjoy! make sure you check out my other books too! xoxo