found | kira yukimura

It was the beginning of summer vacation, your friends were getting ready to go to college and you were just happy being safe from the supernatural. But one thing kept bugging you, the absence of your best friend and crush- Kira Yukimura.

She'd left to live in the desert with the skinwalkers to harness her power of the Kitsune. You'd promised you'd go back to her when the time was right but the ghost riders had completely made you forget about that promise.

You quickly texted the only person you knew would help.

Y/N: Hey, can you pick me up? I need a ride to the desert asap

Stiles: The desert? What's in the desert?

Y/N: Kira.

Stiles: Are we going to rescue Kira?

Y/N: No we're going to join her.
Of course we're going to rescue her!

Stiles: Alright, be there soon.

And soon enough, the familiar baby-blue jeep pulled up outside of your house and you quickly ran outside and jumped in.

"Have you told the others?" Stiles asked before starting the engine again.

"Nope, I made a promise to her and I intend to keep it." You said, keeping your eyes on the road.

"Alright, but what if they don't want to give her back?" Stiles asked, it was a valid question that you hadn't really thought about.

You looked in the glove compartment of Stiles' jeep and pulled out a gun.

"Woah! Since when have I had a gun?" Stiles exclaimed, nearly swerving into the other lane on the road.

"I put it here, it's the only safe place I could think of." You shrugged.

"Right." Stiles nodded, not questioning it any further.

After an hour of silence Stiles spoke again, "so, why the sudden desire to save her right now?"

"This is the first time we haven't had any supernatural problems to deal with and I guess now is the right time to bring her back." You shrugged.

"Okay..." Stiles nodded, turning at a junction and following the signs for the desert, "you know, I always thought you and Kira had a thing."

"What do you mean by 'thing'?" You questioned him, twisting in your seat so you could see him.

"Well, I just mean... you guys were more than friends, right?" He asked.

"I guess, but we never really talked about it... I never got the chance to tell her how I feel." You said, suddenly feeling wary. What if you couldn't find her in the desert? What if they wouldn't let her leave? Questions swirled around your mind until Stiles interrupted your thoughts.

"Don't worry, y/n... we'll find her." He reassured you.

***

Another hour passed and Stiles was driving through the desert, looking around for any signs of supernatural.

He suddenly noticed a dark, storm cloud over one part of the desert with strikes of lighting running through the clouds.

"Found her." Stiles smirked, heading towards the clouds.

He stopped the jeep a good few metres from the electric storm, not wanting to risk getting struck by any of the lightning erupting from the clouds.