invisible | corey bryant

(did someone call for a cute underrated character? and yes i'm aware he's gay, 1

(did someone call for a cute underrated character? and yes i'm aware he's gay, 1. this is just fanfiction, 2. maybe guys read these idk)

There was always something that attracted you to Corey, he'd always send you a sweet smile if you caught his eye in class.

You briefly knew him from his association with the pack but you'd never really talked to him.

One day you were brave enough to go over and sit next to him, "hey, Corey."

When he turned to you his face lit up, "hi, y/n, what brings you here?" He let out an adorable chuckle as he said it, finding himself humorous.

"Well, we're part of the same pack and we've never really talked, have we?" You said, whilst you were talking you noticed his eyes were always on you constantly as he payed attention to you.

"Ah," he smiled softly, "no other reason?"

"Maybe," you teased, "so... tell me what it's like being invisible."

Corey's eyes lit up as he had an idea, "why don't I show you?"

You stared at him out of curiosity, then nodded, "sure."

He looked around noticing that the teacher hadn't shown up yet, "how do you feel about skipping class today?"

"Wow, uh, okay." You weren't usually one to skip class but you did want to hang out with Corey more.

He grinned, "great, let's go."

He stood up and shoved his things into his backpack as you did the same.

Slinging your bag over your shoulder you both walked out of the class, then proceeded to run through the hallways to prevent being caught.

Once you were both outside you stopped to breath, feeling your heart racing a million miles an hour.

Corey, meanwhile, seemed fine. He stood next to you, waiting for you, "you okay?"

You nodded, unable to form a sentence, "fine-I'm just not used to running a lot."

He raised his eyebrows, "do you not run with the pack... like away from the dread doctors and other villains?"

You shook your head, "I'm kind of the getaway driver now since I always slow the others down." You said sadly, you used to love the adrenaline from running but being a human you weren't as fast as Scott and the others.