first 'i love you'

scott
when he says it scott is waiting for you outside of your classroom, he waits patiently for you to pack up your things and when you leave he walks with you to your locker.

you both had planned to go on a date after school since you barely got to spend any time together, but his phone rang when he waiting for you besides your locker and you could hear a frantic stiles on the other end begging scott to help him. scott looked disappointed since he was looking forward to the date but you nodded to let him go, "it's okay, scott. we'll find time one day."

he looked at you apologetically but he kissed your forehead, "see you later, okay? love you!" he said quickly as he ran off down the hall, he didn't realise he'd said it until he was outside running to stiles' jeep, a wide smile swept across his face as he realised he'd just told you he loved you for the first time.

you, on the other hand, were still standing by your locker in shock that he'd told you he loved you.

stiles
when stiles told you he accidentally said it in excitement, you'd figured something out for the pack and nearly yelled it out loud, "y/n you're a genius! i love you so much!"

when he realised what he'd said he stood silent for a moment and waited for you to say something, "i love you too, stiles." you smiled before kissing his cheek.

he smiled when you kissed him and he couldn't help but blush.

liam
liam was extremely nervous to tell you that he loved you, he had a date night all planned out and he couldn't wait for you to arrive at his house. he had laid his house with candles and rose petals, the aroma of vanilla drifting through all of the rooms. when he told scott and stiles about his plans they both laughed but when they realised he was being serious they helped him out.

when you arrived at liam's house after scott had told you to go as it was important you noticed there were no lights on in the house. you walked around quietly, and whispered liam's name. when there was no answer you walked upstairs, "liam?" you heard scuffling and someone walking around.

"y/n? one second! wait right where you are!" you heard liam call out. you stood still and waited for liam.

liam walked out of his bedroom and smiled, "hey." he looked flustered but he gestured for you to follow him to his room.

when you walked in it was full of candles and rose petals, "liam... what's all of this for? it's so beautiful."

liam blushed, "well..." he took hold of your hand and music started to play, he wrapped his arms around you and you both swayed to the classical music.

"i did this... because i wanted to tell you that... i love you, y/n." he smiled and looked down at you as he spoke, his bright blue eyes sparkling with happiness.

"i love you too, liam..." you lay your head on his chest as you both swayed in time to the music, "thank you liam, this is really sweet of you."

liam lay his head on top of yours, smiling, "the pleasure is all mine, y/n, i wanted to show you how much i love you."

isaac
you were spending the day with isaac one weekend when he decided to take you on a spontaneous hike.

"where are we going?" you asked, curious as he made you both walk for most of the day.

"we're nearly there." he said, not telling you where 'there' was.

eventually, when the sun was setting and the sky was becoming dark you reached the top of a hill overlooking beacon hills.

"wow, it's so beautiful up here..." you said in awe.

"i know, just like you, y/n," he said as he took hold of your hand, you turned to look up at him smiling, "i've been wanting to tell you something for a while... i love you so much."

"i love you too, isaac." you stood on your tiptoes and kissed him lightly on the lips.

"you're probably wondering why i brought you up here... turn around," he said, you turned around and looked at the stunning view, the sky changed from purple, to pink to orange and you couldn't take your eyes off of it, "i thought it was the perfect setting for this moment."

"it's beautiful, isaac. thank you." you smiled and wrapped your arms around him as you both watched the sunset over beacon hills.

theo
theo doesn't say it for a long time until one day you're lounging on his bed and he's playing with your hair, and he says "you know, y/n, i love you..." he trailed off.

you were waiting so long for him to say those words that it took you by surprise, "really?"

"of course." he said casually.

"i love you too, theo." you smiled up at him as you lay on his chest.

"i'm sorry i've never said it before... i just needed you to know that." he said quietly.

you shimmied closer to him and wrapped your arms around him, "i know it's hard for you to express your feelings, but i love you just the same."

he smiled as he wrapped his arms around you, holding you close to him.

hope you all enjoyed this imagine my loves<3 please remember to vote and comment! xx