graduation speech

he dedicates his graduation speech to you

scott
"and lastly, i want to thank a very special person that has changed me in many different ways this past year, my friends and i have been through so much and she has been there for me and made me fight for what i believe in. y/n..." he pauses as he searches for you in the crowd, "i love you so much, your strength and courage inspires me everyday and no matter what we've  been through we've managed to pull through. so thank you, for being my anchor."

stiles
"i've dreamed of this moment for so long..." he starts off but then laughs, "i'm kidding, i wish i could stay here forever... mainly because i'll miss my friends so much... scott, my brother, i'll miss you the most," a single tear slides down his face as he chokes out the rest of his speech, "and... um, someone else who is very special to me... my girlfriend, you know who you are," he tries to laugh as he spots you in the crowd, "i love you."

he hesitates for a moment and then he accepts his award, and walks off stage where you greet him with a tight hug and he kisses your forehead.

liam
"this is hard for me to talk about but i... i had issues at the start of my time here... anger issues to be precise, and my friends here have helped me through a lot of tough times and i'd like to thank them... especially my girlfriend, y/n. without them i don't know what i'd do and i can't wait to go travel the world with my best friend-" he looks over at you at the side of the stage and smiles, "i couldn't ask for someone better to spend the rest of my life with..." immediately he blushes and accepts his award and rushes off of the stage.

you receive your award and then rush to find liam who you find alone in the corridors by his locker.

"liam?" you ask quietly as you approach him.

"oh, y/n." he turns around to face you, his face is still bright red.

"what's wrong?" you asked.

"um, i didn't mean to say what i said at the end of my speech... it just kinda slipped out, but i do want to spend the rest of my life with you y/n, and i have something i've been wanting to ask you..." he said slowly, he was afraid of saying the wrong thing and messing up because you were the best part of his life.

your stomach fluttered as liam knelt down in front of you and reached into his back pocket, after a moment of fumbling he pulled out a small box and turned towards you.

"y/n... i've been in love you since we first met... i know it sounds cliche but it's true, and i do want to spend the rest of my life with you. so will you do me the honour of marrying me?" he asked as he looked up at you, tears were forming in your eyes as you nodded frantically. he placed the ring on your finger, a large smile forming on his face.

"yes... yes a million times yes!" you squealed as he stood up and wrapped his arms around you.

he kissed you as if it was the last time and he never wanted to stop kissing you.

isaac
"firstly i would like to thank everyone at the school who has helped me feel as if i never left, i'm so glad to finally be home with my friends. i'd also like to thank someone very special to me, y/n.... she has helped through some very tough times and she's even helped me with extra tutoring," he winks at you as you stand at the side of the stage, "so yeh, thanks for this i guess." he smirks as he holds up his award.