date | stiles stilinski

a/n: thank you so much for 200k reads! i honestly can't believe that you all read my little imagines and preferences it honestly amazes me everyday. in honour of that here's an imagine of my fave... enjoy :)

It was your average weekend, laying on your bed and studying. You were becoming bored so you rolled over and grabbed your phone, checking for any messages - it turned out you had one from a certain brown haired, sarcastic boy.

stiles: hey y/n! are you free?

y/n: of course, why?

stiles: scott is going on a date with malia and i'm lonely, wanna hang out?

y/n: sure :)

Soon enough you were waiting outside of your house in the outfit you'd thrown on, jeans, a t-shirt and a denim jacket. A familiar powder-blue jeep rolled up and Stiles leaned over and opened the door for you.

"Hey, y/n." His lips curled into a lopsided smile.

"Hey, Stiles! So what did you have in mind?" You asked whilst you put your seatbelt on.

"I was thinking dinner and a movie." He said casually.

"Is this a date?" You chuckled slightly.

You watched as he shifted nervously in his seat, "uh, only if you want it be."

A smile crept onto your face, "I'd love it to be."

You watched as Stiles' cheeks blushed slightly pink, "that's great."

Stiles started the engine again and started driving to his favourite restaurant, in-n-out burger, to get his favourite... curly fries.

When he drove through the drive-through he turned to you, "what do you want, y/n?" He asked.

"I'll have whatever you're having." You smiled.

He nodded, a grin spreading over his cheeks, he ordered his favourite and drove further to pick up the order- passing you the bags of delicious smelling food.

"So this is your idea of dinner?" You asked jokingly.

"Oh! You thought we were going to an actual restaurant and a movie theatre?" He laughed, shaking his head, "just hold onto those until we get to the movie part."

You eyed him suspiciously, "alright."

A few moments later he pulled into a large parking lot full of cars and at the front was a large blank projector screen, stating that it was five minutes until the movie started.

"Ah." You exclaimed.

"So... is this okay?" He asked as he parked in the middle of the parking lot in an empty parking lot.

"More than okay, Stiles. It's perfect." You replied as you gave him one of the bags of food.

He smiled, exhaling in relief, "I really hope you like the film, I booked these tickets months ago in advance." He admitted.

"Months ago?" You nearly choked on one of the fries you were eating, "for you and me?"

He nodded, "these drive in movies are popular, y/n," he chuckled lightly, "besides, I knew you never do anything on weekends apart from studying so I thought you needed some fun."

Now it was your turn to blush, "thanks, Stiles."

His adorable lopsided smile flicked over his lips as he stared at you with his honey-brown eyes, "no problem, y/n... besides I've been wanting to tell you something for a while..."

"Really? What?" You asked.

"I really like you, y/n... like more than like you..." he confessed, he licked his lips nervously as he waited for your response.

You'd been waiting so long to hear those words, "I really like you too, Stiles... and definitely more than like you."

His eyes lit up with happiness, but before he could say anything else the film started playing in the background, "tell me after the film." You whispered to him quietly.

He nodded, grinning as he continued to eat his curly fries.

Throughout the whole film he glanced at you numerous times, and you did the same to him until the film eventually ended and the credits started playing.

He immediately turned to you, "I've had the urge to kiss you this whole time, can I?" He asked nervously.

You nodded, "of course you can, Stiles."

He leaned towards you slowly, his eyes flickering down towards your lips and back towards your eyes. His lips brushed against yours lightly until you wrapped your arms around his neck and kissed him. His hands snaked around your waist before he attempted to pull you onto his lap, after a moment of fumbling you were sat on top of him and he couldn't keep his eyes off of you. His lips trailed along your shoulder as his hands slowly travelled underneath the back of your t-shirt, his warm hands resting against your back.

After the make out session in his jeep he drove you back to your house, before you got out of the jeep you turned to him, "this was much better than studying, thank you, Stiles." You kissed his cheek before opening the door and getting out. He waved and then watched you as you went inside your house, making sure you were safe.

When he got home he lay on his bed and sent you a text before falling asleep.

stiles: i'm glad that i was better than studying ;) see you in school, y/n :)

You smiled as you opened the text from him, quickly typing out a reply and sending it. He didn't reply so you assumed he'd already fallen asleep, you stayed awake for longer before falling asleep as you replayed the nights events in your mind making you smile.

♡