the wedding theme

scott
scott loved when things were simple but he knew for you he would have to go all out. he was deeply and madly in love with you and he would do anything for you- and you knew that. he wanted to make it special for you in every way he could. he enlisted the help of lydia and malia as they were your best friends and they knew everything about you. he finally decided on a twist of the classic 'big white wedding' and instead scott, along with a number of your friends, decorated derek hale's loft in your favourite colour - ribbons, bows, glitter, flowers and candles were scattered around the loft to make it almost unrecognisable.
when you first entered the loft you thought you'd gotten the wrong address, but scott didn't stop at the decorations, he payed for your parents to attend the wedding too as they didn't have the money to come and they were the greatest surprise he could get you.
it was safe to say that his efforts did not go unnoticed.

stiles
although he would much rather have a star wars themed wedding he settles for a small family and friends only wedding and then he surprises you with a honeymoon to disney world, florida! ... and yes, he has to go to on the star wars rides (but you don't mind because he squeezes your hand tightly because he's afraid of dark, enclosed spaces and you have to comfort him.)

liam
iam had no idea how to even start to plan your wedding, he went through numerous themes and ideas but he just couldn't settle on one. eventually he caved and asked you to help him, you agreed but you knew you couldn't let him live it down since he was so determined at first to plan it by himself.

the two of you finally created the theme of a winter wonderland, it was nearing christmas and the first snowfall of the year had started to fall in beacon hills. it consisted of ice sculptures and even an ice rink for your guests where you and your friends spent countless hours messing around. you didn't want to take it too seriously as you wanted to have fun. but at the end of the day liam took you to a cabin he had rented in the woods that was surrounded by fresh snow and you both sat inside snuggled up next to the fireplace with hot chocolate. a perfect way to end a winter wedding!

isaac
isaac persuades you to agree to a paris themed wedding but what you don't know is that he brought tickets to the actual paris and at night when the eiffel tower is lit up brightly that it illuminates the skyline he has a table set up near by with violinists and a waiter to serve extravagant food to you both.

theo
although he isn't much of a romantic he does know how to set up a beautiful area in the woods of beacon hills... picture fairy lights, hand decorated seats for the guests, an arch entwined with your favourite flowers and theo himself standing underneath it waiting for his perfect bride to walk towards him, the girl that he has loved even when everyone despised him yet you took a chance and you knew at that moment that the chance was worth it.

hope you all enjoyed this preference!