bee panic | stiles stilinski

it was a sunny afternoon when you felt your phone vibrate in your back pocket, when you looked at it an "SOS" text message flashed up on the screen from stiles.

wondering what all the panic was about you called him, he picked up on the first ring.

"y/n!" he shouted causing you to move it away from your ear, "come to my house immediately!" then the phone line cut off as you heard him yelp on the other end of the line.

you walked back to your car from where'd parked it, you'd gone on a hike in the beacon hills reserve, but whatever stiles was yelling about must've been important so you drove over to his house.

the front door was unlocked so you walked straight in, and shouted for stiles, "stiles? where are you?" you shouted into the seemingly empty house.

you heard noises coming from upstairs so you bounded up the stairs two steps at a time, throwing the door of stiles room open only to see him cowering in the corner. you looked around his room, nothing seemed out of place.

"um, stiles? what was the emergency?" you asked, worried.

"shh y/n! it can sense your presence!" he said loudly through gritted teeth.

"what can? is this a joke, stilinski?" you looked at him curiously.

"no! it's over there, y/n!" he pointed to the window sill on the other side of the room.
you sighed, walking over to the window, surveying it.

"wha-" you were cut off by a buzzing sound, and when you looked down you saw quite a large bee on the bottom of the window. "oh." you chuckled, stiles was terrified of bees and clearly he wanted you to get rid of it.

you went over to stiles' desk and picked up a piece of paper and a glass cup that was laying around. you approached the bee carefully and quickly put the cup over it, the bee squirmed inside, but you slid the paper underneath the cup and then released the bee outside of the window, slamming the window shut so it wouldn't get back in again.

"thank god." you heard stiles exclaim on the other side of the room.

you turned around to look at him, and tryed to conceal a smile, "this is what you used an sos message on, stiles? seriously?"

he looked at you sheepishly until you started to laugh, he laughed too and came over to you and wrapped his arms around you, "thanks y/n, i know it may seem childish but you made me get rid of that spider the other month..." you shivered at the thought and playfully hit stiles on the arm.
now that you were over at his house you may as well do something together, so stiles invited you to stay and play video games and chill out.

hope you guys like this imagine :)
please remember to vote and comment<3