joining the pack [2] | scott mccall

you woke up feeling anything but normal. you recalled the events of last night- scott had bitten you and taken you home, and then everything was a blur from then on. you turned on your side and saw scott lying on his back opposite you.

"good morning, y/n." he said, as if he sensed you were awake.

"morning." you groaned, still half asleep.

"how are you feeling?" he said, whilst looking intently at you as if he knew how you were feeling already.

"i don't know... i feel different." you said, rolling onto your back, you felt a sharp pain in your arm and you gasped.

"y/n, what's wrong?" scott said, sitting up on the bed beside you.

"nothing, it's just my arm," you sat up now to face scott. "is it supposed to feel like this?"

scott laughed, "yes, it's completely normal. liam felt the same after i bit him."

you sighed in relief.

"okay, what now?" you didn't know if you were a werewolf yet or not, you didn't know how it worked in all honesty.

"we wait." scott said, lying back down.

"okay." you sighed, you moved closer to scott and rested your head on his chest as he wrapped his arms around you.

***

you heard your phone bleeping beside you and you rolled over to reach for it.

stiles: how're you feeling? everyone's at lydia's house if you both wanna come over. we're all worried.

you smiled at the text thinking about your friends. you woke scott up and you both got ready to go to lydia's.

"y/n?" scott said before you reached the door to leave.

"yeh?" you turned around to face him.

he stepped towards you and cupped your face with his hands, "you know i only want the best for you right? i hope i've made the right decision."

you smiled up at him, "of course you've made the right choice, and now you can teach me how to defend myself," you laughed to yourself.

"what's so funny?" scott cocked his head at you.

"nothing... i was just thinking about how we're equals now, the possibilities are endless."

scott caught on to what you were hinting at and he smiled and kissed your forehead, "we'll see." he chuckled.

***

scott pulled up to lydia's house and you both walked up the driveway hand in hand, you finally felt like one of the pack, a real member.

lydia and stiles greeted you both at the door and malia came out and squeezed you in a big hug.

"how do you feel?" they all said in unison.

you looked at them all, worried and concerned and you smiled. "i feel great!"

***

"yeh but did it work?" liam said to mason as you walked in.

"y/n!" they both shouted as they saw you.

you were prepared for more 'are you okay's' or 'how do you feel' but they didn't ask any of those questions and instead they were curious if it actually worked.

"let's see your eyes!" mason said in glee, he was always excited to see how people transformed.

this is where you were left confused, how exactly did you shift? you looked over at scott for help.

"you can do it y/n. i believe in you. just think about it and it'll happen." he smiled reassuringly.

wow super vague, thanks scott. you thought to yourself.

you closed your eyes and focused, and suddenly it clicked.

you felt your body start to change, you felt something sharp pierce your lip and you opened your eyes in shock.

mason stared at you in awe. scott came and stood by your side, looking into your eyes.

"i knew you could do it." he chuckled.

everyone crowded around you to see how their best friend now looked like as a werewolf.

lydia handed you a hand mirror and you saw your reflection look back at you, but with glowing yellow eyes and sharp fangs.

you smiled to yourself, you were finally part of the pack and your friends were there to help you along the way.

scott, your amazing, sweet and caring boyfriend was there too to help you and he promised to teach you how to fight, which was good because there was a new threat on the way to beacon hills....

hope you guys enjoyed part 2!! remember to vote and comment! x