high school party | malia tate

with the huge fire roaring to life outside on the lacrosse field, you were lingering indoors. you weren't much of a party animal, so you just watched everyone else having fun instead.

you saw malia heading towards you, "come on y/n! let's have some fun!"

"you know i'm not into partying mal." you complained, slumping against the door frame.

"come on.." she grabbed your hand and dragged you outside.

you saw liam and mason over by the dj booth, harassing the dj to play the song they wanted. when mason spotted you, he immediately looked at yours and malia's linked hands and gave you a thumbs up, smirking.

malia dragged you right into the middle of a crowd of dancers, the music was blaring and you feel the heat from the fire warm your body.

"dance with me!" malia shouted, trying to raise her voice over the noise.

you started nodding your head awkwardly, dancing didn't come naturally to you.

malia started laughing at how bad your dancing was, but then she started moving closer to you and soon she was chest to chest with you.

"follow my lead." she whispered in your ear, just loud enough for you to hear over the blaring music and the roaring fire.

she started swaying to the beat of the music and you copied her, swaying and swiftly lifting your hands above your head, letting the rhythm overtake your body.

malia smiled at you, and you were stunned to realise you were enjoying yourself.

the music started getting smoother and sexier, and malia started moving closer to you again.

soon your bodies were touching and you were locking eyes with each other.

malia brought her face closer to yours and suddenly she was kissing you, her arms finding their way around your neck and your bodies moving to the same beat.

she pulled away after a while and you were both panting, staring at each other.

then malia started dancing again, and this time you didn't have to copy her moves anymore as you let the music flow through your body.

later on you were both standing by the drink table, "see, i told you you'd have fun! better than standing by the door all night am i right?" malia giggled.

"definitely." you smiled, and suddenly you were embarrassed. "about earlier..."

malia already knew what you were going to say and she put her hand in yours, "i never do anything i don't mean." and she kissed you again. "i really like you y/n, i'm glad you've loosened up a bit."

you laughed and squeezed her hand, "i really like you too, ready for another round?" you said as you dragged malia back into the crowd of dancing people.

did you guys enjoy this?
please vote and comment :)