prom?

scott
it was a week before prom and you were starting to get worried that your boyfriend, scott wasn't going to ask you to prom.

little did you know that he was going to ask you at the big game tonight with the help of his best friend stiles and also liam and mason.

you watched from the stands as you sat next to lydia and malia as the coach called them into a group huddle, "alright, so scott has requested that we take an extra few minutes break so he can do whatever he's going to do, so yeh- just get on with it!" coach yelled.

you noticed liam and mason walk off of the lacrosse field and grab a huge roll of paper, you watched as they began unrolling it and lydia squirmed besides you.

"what are they doing, lyds?" you asked.

"you'll see." she smirked.

you hated not knowing something and even malia seemed to know what was happening as she glanced at lydia with a knowing smile.

scott stood to the side of the poster as it was unrolled, his eyes found you in the crowd and waited for your reaction.

the sign read:

y/n, will you go to prom with me? please? love, scott!

you chuckled slightly before looking at scott and nodding, you shouted over the crowd, "of course i'll go to prom with you, scott mccall!"

the crowd erupted into cheers and scott ran over to the bleachers, you manoeuvred through the crowd and met with him at the bottom.

you jumped into his open arms as he swung you around, "i'm so glad you said yes." he muttered into your hair before he placed you back on the ground.

you smiled up at him before coach blew his whistle, "enough of this cheesy romance stuff, back to the game, mccall!"

you kissed his cheek before he ran back onto the field, grinning the entire game.

stiles
even though you weren't dating the sarcastic, messy haired stiles you still had one small inch of hope that he'd ask you, his girl best friend, to prom. everyone in the pack knew of your feelings for stiles apart from him, they could easily hear your heart beat faster whenever he talked to you or whenever he walked into the room.

you'd been dropping hints all week whenever he was around, but somehow you knew he wouldn't have picked up on it- little did you know scott had let it slip that a certain someone didn't have a date to prom and stiles was ecstatic to ask the girl he'd had a crush on for months to prom. at first he didn't want to ruin your friendship by confessing his feelings but scott had convinced him it wouldn't.

he'd missed his first few periods of school as he was getting things ready in mr yukimura's classroom who'd happily agreed to let him use the room before his class fourth lesson that you conveniently were in.

stiles was busy writing on the chalkboard in huge letters when scott walked in, looking around the room and seeing that stiles had laid a bouquet of roses on your desk.

"you're really going all out, stiles." scott chuckled as he noticed the flower petals on the floor leading to your desk.

"well, i want to make it special." he smiled, a slight blush creeping onto his cheeks.