road trip | stiles stilinski

It was a bright, sunny afternoon as you lugged your suitcase down the steps of your home towards the baby blue jeep waiting outside.

Stiles jumped out of the jeep and came to help you, easily lifting it out of your arms.

He put it into the back of his jeep and opened the door for you, you climbed inside as Stiles closed the door behind you.

He got into the drivers seat and grinned at you, "ready to spend the next 3 days in a car with yours truly?" He asked, pointing to himself.

"Ecstatic." You smiled back.

"Alright! Let's get this show on the road!" He exclaimed.

Stiles started the jeep without any problems and started driving.

"You made the playlist right?" Stiles asked, glancing over at you.

"Oh, yeah!" You said, grabbing your phone and plugging it into the aux cord.

You started playing one of your favourite songs that you knew Stiles loved too.

"Yeahhh!" Stiles yelled, jamming along to the song and tapping his fingers on the steering wheel.

You laughed at how adorable he was, you were so grateful that you got to spend so much time with your boyfriend before he started at college.

A few hours into the trip he pulled over at a gas station, "snack break! I'm starving!" He exclaimed as he hopped out of the jeep and walked around to your side, opening the door for you.

You followed him into the gas station and you both wondered around, picking up snacks and drinks. Stiles payed for them and then you both sat in the jeep eating and drinking before starting up again.

"Can you grab the map? I think the Motel is around here somewhere." Stiles said, looking around.

You grabbed the map from the glove compartment and opened it wide, taking up most of the front of the jeep.

"Jeez!" Stiles laughed at how big the map was, "couldn't you get a smaller map?"

"This was all they had! No one uses maps anymore, Stiles, they use a sat nav or their phones." You said sarcastically.

"Ugh!" He complained throwing his hands up.

"Hands on the wheel, Stilinski!" You said, mimicking his dad whenever he came along for drives.

"Alright, alright!" He laughed, gripping the steering wheel.

For the next few hours the two of you laughed, talked and sang along to your playlist.

When the sky began to darken and you'd figured out which way to go with the huge map, Stiles spotted the first Motel you'd be staying in.

"Finally!" Stiles yelled, pointing into the distance at a light shining.

Once you got to the Motel he pulled up into a deserted parking lot, sighing, "well, isn't this a tourist trap?" Stiles said sarcastically.

"Mm." You agreed, opening the door and climbing out of the jeep.

You both wondered over to a small building with a sign above the door saying check in.

Stiles looked over at you, curiously.

"I guess we're checking in." Stiles shrugged, taking hold of your hand and taking you over to the small building.

A young man sat behind a desk, playing on his phone, looked up when the both of you walked in.

"Room for two, under Stilinski." Stiles stated.

The man raised his eyebrows, Stiles sighed, "S... t... i... l... i... n...s...k...i." He spelled out slowly as the boy typed it in to the computer in front of him.