when someone flirts with you | girl edition

lydia
she'll come up besides you if someone is getting too close and whisper things in your ear, sending glares to whoever dared to flirt with you, "oh sorry, were you in the middle of something, sweetheart?" she always uses pet names to patronise others and you had to admit you found it a turn on.

allison
she was too sweet to confront whoever flirted with you but she'd always make an extra effort with you, "you know i love you right?", "of course i do, alli."

malia
she becomes angry and jealous straight away and won't hesitate to march up to whoever flirted with you and make sure they know that she's your girlfriend. you're touched by how much she cares about you but when she accidentally bares her fangs and scares that person off it gets a little too much.

kira
she knows you'd never reciprocate the flirting but she makes sure that when you're next alone that you know she loves you with all of her heart. she wouldn't want you to feel like you aren't loved as she thinks you deserve all the love in the world.

cora
if she sees someone else flirting with you or leaning too close she sends them death glares from across the room and if that doesn't make them uncomfortable she'll straight up tell them to leave you alone.

erica
she makes sure whoever flirts with you knows that you're hers by striding up to you and wrapping her arm around you whilst pressing a kiss against your lips.