car crash | stiles stilinski

Stiles was driving down a long windy road on your way home from dinner on a foggy night. The sun had set and the sky was becoming pitch black, he switched on the headlights and his fog lights too. He had to turn the music down so he could focus on the dangerous road ahead, all he could see were trees on the sides of the road and nothing else. That was until light rain drops started appearing on the jeeps front window.

"Oh man." Stiles muttered under his breath, he hated driving in these conditions.

"We'll be home soon I'm sure it'll clear up before then." You said, just as the rain started pouring down harder and you could hear Stiles muttering under his breath.

You could barely see a thing out of the window so you didn't know how Stiles was coping.

"Shouldn't we just pull over and wait for it to stop? this is really bad Sti." You looked at him concerned as he squinted his eyes to see.

"No, we can keep going it's fine." You could hear it in his voice that he was trying to convince himself.

Suddenly you felt Stiles speed up, "what are you doing?!" You shouted, knowing it'd be bad to drive so fast on a wet road.

"I'm not doing anything!!" Panic rose in his voice as he looked at you, fear in his eyes, "the brake's stopped working!"

Your heart sped up at the words that just came out of his mouth, "oh god, oh god, oh god." You repeated, starting to freak out as the car sped up even more.

"It's gonna be okay y/n!" Stiles shouted.

Then through the fog and the rain you saw a bend in the road, "Stiles..."

He looked ahead, his eyes widened. He tried the brakes again, slamming his foot down. The jeep did nothing but continue to drive, and when you thought this couldn't get any worse you saw lights coming towards you from an oncoming car.

"Oh, come on!" Stiles yelled, freaking out, his breathing increasing rapidly.

"You have to steer, Stiles!" You shouted, not trying to control your voice.

Stiles' knuckles turned white as he gripped the steering wheel, the car still driving at an extremely fast pace, he turned the wheel.

You felt the jeep shudder and the wheels locked. The next thing you knew you were catapulted forward and your head hit the dashboard. You heard Stiles yell your name before everything went black.

Stiles jerked forward and ended up back in his usual position. He heard buzzing in his ears and he saw the tree that his jeep had smashed in to through blurred vision, he rubbed his eyes trying to see clearer.

He looked over to check if you were okay, but blood was seeping onto the dashboard and his hands started shaking as he reached over to check your pulse.

"No... no, no, no, no!" He yelled, punching the steering wheel. His eyes started watering and suddenly he was in an uncontrollable flood of tears as he lifted your limp body towards him and cradled you in his arms, stroking your hair.

"I should have listened to you... I should have pulled over." He sobbed.

Stiles did the only thing he thought he could do, he called Scott.

He picked up on the first ring.

"Scott?" He nearly choked on his tears.

"Stiles? What's wrong?" Scott said, knowing immediately that something was wrong.

"Y/n.... Crash.... She's... She's dead." Stiles couldn't even form an actual sentence but Scott knew he had to go to his best friend. He went outside and got on his motorbike to find Stiles.

He headed on the road towards the restaurant they'd went to and he soon spotted lights on the side of the road and he slowed down and pulled over.

"Stiles?" He shouted through the rain, straining to see his best friend.

Stiles was still in the jeep with your head in his lap, staring at you.

Scotts eyes were drawn to you and he looked up at Stiles.

"Stiles... I'm so sorry... What happened?" Scott tried to console Stiles as he placed his hand on his shoulder.

Scott looked to the front of the jeep to see it wrapped around a tree.

He understood then what had happened but he had no idea what to do, instead he called Sheriff Stilinski and made Stiles get out of the car and they both had to get you out of the car carefully as Scott could smell the faint sign of smoke that was sure to engulf the jeep in minutes.

Sheriff Stilinski arrived and before doing anything he ran over to his son and hugged him, "Son, I'm so sorry." He muttered as his son cried in his arms.

Stiles was shaking as his dad held him, he'd run out of tears and he started yelling as he saw your body being taken away.

Scott offered to drive Stiles home but his dad said he'd take him.

As soon as they arrived home Stiles went straight to his room and flopped onto his bed and screamed into his pillow whilst his dad stood by the door of his bedroom, staring sadly at his son.

i'm sorry that this is so sad but it seemed like such a good idea to write. Please vote and comment x