he cheats on you

scott
you'd been with scott for almost two months now, but somehow you always knew he was still in love with his ex, kira. you always went to his house after school to study and then you'd order pizza every friday and watch movies.

except one afternoon you walked into his house and the door to his room was ajar, normally it was closed off to the world.

you walked up the stairs and you heard hushed voices and scuffling. when you reached the door you pushed it open slightly and you covered your mouth in shock.

kira yukimura was stood in the middle of scott's room with only shorts and a bra on, a bright red blush spread across her cheeks as she hurriedly picked up her t-shirt and put it on.

"y/n?" kira asked, slightly embarrassed.

"yes... scott's girlfriend." you said, still in shock.

kira looked taken aback, "girlfriend? i'm so sorry, i didn't know he was still with you!" she said, seemingly apologetic.

"well... i can tell you he won't be for very long, you can have him." you replied before turning away and walking back downstairs, tears threatening to pour down your cheeks.

suddenly you heard footsteps following after you, "y/n!" you heard scott call.

"scott, just don't." you continued to walk away.

"y/n, please hear me out." he pleaded.

you turned around and looked at scott, he stepped closer to you but then stepped back when you glared at him.

"look, okay... i still like kira, and it kind of got out of hand, i'm sorry." he said sadly.

you sighed, "it's not that, scott. i just wish you would've told me how you felt..."

"i'm sorry i hurt you, y/n." his dark brown eyes looked at you sadly.

"scott," you decided you couldn't let it hurt you any more than it did, "i think we're done here."

you turned around and walked away, you would never expect scott to do something like this to you but you wouldn't let him try and make excuses for his actions. 

you walked home and as soon as you reached your bedroom you flopped down onto your bed and screamed into your pillow to release your anger.

stiles
you were walking towards your favourite blue jeep that drove you home after school everyday when you saw stiles and lydia standing a little too close together.

suddenly lydia grabs him and kisses him in the parking lot outside of school, "um, lydia?" he scoffs, "what are you doing?"

"kissing you, obviously."

you walk up behind them and suddenly turn around to walk away.

"y/n, wait!" you hear stiles yell, "wait!"

"it's not like that y/n, i love you. i don't know why she did that..." stiles says.

"well i'm sure lydia wouldn't have kissed you if there wasn't anything between you." you try to hold back tears.

"there isn't anything between us, okay? i-" stiles tries to apologise but you cut him off.

"i know you've been in love with her since the third grade and i don't blame you... but you could've at least told me you still had feelings for her." you turn around to leave and don't look back.