where she proposes

lydia
with lydia, your favourite place was the lake outside of her lake house, she'd always take you out on a small boat in the summer and you'd have picnics or just take it in turns paddling the boat.

lydia knew how to make the next trip extra special, she'd laid out blankets in the boat to make it comfortable and made a picnic with all of your favourite foods inside.

once she'd rowed out to the middle of the lake she stopped and let it float whilst she looked at you with wide eyes.

"y/n, there's something i've been wanting to ask you for a while..." she said, waiting for you to look at her.

you smiled at the girl in front of you, the only girl you've ever loved, "yes?"

lydia pulled out a small box from her back pocket and you could feel your heart racing, "y/n, i didn't know what love truly felt like until i met you... and i would love to spend the rest of my life with you, will you marry me?"

"yes!" you exclaimed, leaning closer to her and wrapping your arms around her slowly, wary of the boat tipping.

"i'm so glad you said yes, y/n, i love you so much." lydia smiled, pressing a kiss against your cheek softly.

allison
every friday night, depending on the weather of course, allison and yourself would climb out of her bedroom window and sit up on the roof watching the stars above. it was your favourite place, being alone with allison underneath a blanket of stars, it was peaceful.

one night in particular, allison was extremely nervous, and you'd be an idiot not to notice.

"is everything okay?" you asked after a while of sitting in silence on the roof.

allison looked over at you and smiled, guessing this was the right time, "everything's just fine, y/n... in fact, i have something to ask you."

she reached into her jacket pocket and pulled out a shimmering, silver ring, causing you to gasp.

"y/n, there is nothing i enjoy more than being with you, i love you to the stars and back," she grinned, looking up at the stars then back at you, "would you do me the honour of becoming my wife?" she asked, all the while smiling at you brightly.

"how could i say no?!" you grinned, "yes, i'll marry you, allison."

malia
malia was never really the romantic type, everything was always straight forward with her.

she thought she would never know what true love felt like until she met you, malia decided after almost a year of being with you that she wanted to be with you for life.

malia didn't plan out a romantic evening, instead, when you were helping her one day with the chains she used to restrain herself as you both sat on her bed, she blurted out the question.

"will you marry me?" she asked suddenly, taking you by surprise.

"wh-what?" you asked, shocked.

malia frowned, "y/n... i love you, a lot, will you marry me?"

you smiled, placing the smile back on malia's face too, "of course i'll marry you, i'd marry you today if i could."

"you would? let's do it." malia suggested, getting up from the bed.

"mal-" you started but she was already dragging you off of the bed.

"we're going to get married!" she exclaimed, smiling.

there was no way you were going to deny her, so you followed her to the registry office where you both exchanged vows and got married.

kira
as if saving her from the skinwalkers wasn't nerve wracking enough, there was something you'd been dying to ask her as soon as you rescued her.

you were both sat in the back of stiles' jeep after leaving the desert and you turned to her, taking hold of her hand.

"kira... after nearly losing you today, i realised that i can't live without you, and there's a question that i've had on my mind for months..." you began, squeezing her hand as she looked at you hopefully, a small smile creeping across her lips.

"will you marry me, kira yukimura? i don't know what i'd do without you." you said, waiting for her reply.

she nodded immediately, "yes!" she squealed, "i'd love to marry you, y/n."

stiles was watching the exchange from his rearview mirror as he drove, "how cute."

"keep your eyes on the road, stilinski." you laughed as kira wrapped her arms around you for the rest of the drive home.