you saved me | stiles stilinski

you watched the two boys in front of you, standing in a puddle of petrol

you watched the two boys in front of you, standing in a puddle of petrol. scott was holding a stick of dynamite as stiles stepped towards his best friend.

"if you do this... i'm doing it with you, scott... you're my best friend, you're my brother." stiles stepped closer again and wrapped his hands around the dynamite.

your whole body was on edge as you watched them, your eyes darted towards the dynamite as scott let go of the stick, "no!" you yelled.

your instincts kicked in and you ran towards them, pushing them out of the way. scott and stiles fell to the ground but your fall was softened by someone laying underneath you. you opened your eyes that were squeezed closed and saw stiles staring up at you.

"y/n... you saved me... you saved us." he gasped.

his hands wrapped around your back, holding you close to him, "thank you." he muttered into your hair.

"i couldn't let you die, stiles." you whispered, then you heard someone next to you.

you looked over and saw scott, he looked over at you with a shocked expression, "t-thank you, y/n..."

you smiled softly, "you're welcome, scott."

scott struggled to stand up but allison was already running towards him to help him up.

you looked down and realised you were still laying on top of stiles, "oh."

he smiled slightly, a pale pink blush spreading onto his cheeks, "this is..."

"yeh..." you mumbled quietly, pushing yourself off of him.

you held out your hand and he took it, hoisting himself up off of the ground.

"really, thank you, y/n... you saved me." he stared at you intently with his whiskey brown eyes.

"you're welcome." you smiled softly.

"how can i repay you? dinner?" he suggested.

"in this place?" you chuckled as you raised your eyebrows, looking around at the motel you were all stranded in.

"yeh, i guess you're right, okay... i owe you a date." he smirked.

you took hold of his hand, stiles raised his eyebrows, "what?" he asked.

"come on." you dragged him near the stairs leading up to the second floor and passed them, he followed you to the vending machine.

you turned to face him, "until our date, i guess we could have some..." you scanned over the contents of the vending machine and laughed, "uh, reese's chocolate?"

"i love reese's chocolate," he grinned, "allow me." he stepped towards the machine and wrapped his arms around it, shaking the metal box. slowly the chocolate dislodged from their holders and fell down to the bottom of the machine.

"how did you learn that?" you chuckled as you reached inside for the chocolate.

"i spent a lot of time in hospitals," he sighed, but then quickly smiled at you, "lets go."

this time he reached for your hand and intertwined your fingers together, leading you up to his room. unsurprisingly scott wasn't there, he must've been with allison.

he opened the door to his room and let you go inside first, you walked inside and sat on one of the beds. stiles sat besides you and opened his chocolate bar, "mm." he moaned lightly as he bit into it, causing you to laugh.

"what?" he asked with a mouthful of chocolate.

"nothing." you smirked.

"uh-huh." he mumbled.

you turned towards him and smiled, "stiles?"

"yeh?" he replied as he gulped loudly.

"i want to tell you something," you paused for a moment and he nodded, "tonight made me realise that any moment we could lose someone... and i realised that i'd never have gotten to tell you how i really feel... so the truth is, i'm in love with you, stiles stilinski."

his eyes widened as he listened to you, his lips curved into a lopsided smile, "i think i'm in love with you too, y/n."

without a moments hesitation his hands caressed your cheeks and he pressed his lips against yours, kissing you with a burning desire. he pulled away after a moment, "i'm sorry, i've been wanting to do that for a while now..." he grinned.

"me too." you smiled before kissing him again as his hands wrapped around your waist.

:)