company | stiles stilinski

your phone buzzed as you lay on your bed, you reached over and grabbed it, a message from stiles appeared on the lockscreen. you swiped across the screen and the message appeared.

stiles: hey y/n... can you come over?

you sighed, you couldn't sleep so you replied back.

you: sure, be there soon.

you swung your legs over the side of the bed and stood up, wondering over to your wardrobe. you pulled on an oversized hoodie over your t-shirt and jean-shorts, slipping on a pair of converse. you ran outside to your car and got inside, it was a warm night in beacon hills and the air was still, the sound of crickets echoed through the night.

you pulled up on the curb outside of stiles' house and walked around to the back of his house where his window was open on the second floor, you grabbed onto the ladder that stiles had put up years ago when you would climb into his room when he needed you. you hadn't used the ladder for years, yet it still remained intact for a moment like this.

the wooden planks creaked underneath your feet until you scrambled in through the window, you saw stiles lying on his bed, the covers scrunched up at the end of the bed. a cool breeze flowed through the room as you saw that stiles had turned on the fan at the end of his bed.

"stiles?" you whispered as you crept closer to him.

"y/n?" he muttered as he rolled over, his brown hair stuck up in different directions, making him look even more adorable than usual.

"i'm here." you say, you kick off your converse and take your hoodie off and leave it on the floor. the cool breeze felt like heaven as it hit your body, you sighed happily.

you noticed stiles staring at you, his eyebrows raised, "hot?"

you chuckle lightly, "yes, no wonder you have the fan on."

stiles moves over and pats the bed next to him. you lay down next to him, facing him.

"we haven't done this in a while." you say, remembering the times when you were younger when you'd share a bed together and talk through the night until his father would tell you both to go sleep.

"mm-hm," he murmured, his eyes closing slightly, "i miss you."

your heart skipped a beat, watching the boy in front of you smile softly as he closed his eyes, "i miss you too, stiles." you whisper.

his eyes suddenly dart open again as you watch him, his eyes lock on yours, "y/n..."

"stiles?" you ask worriedly, "what's wrong?"

"i- i just wanted to make sure you were still here..." he says quietly.

"i'm still here." you say, looking at him worriedly.

"please don't look at me like that, there's nothing wrong, i promise." he looked at you intently.

"i know you, stilinski, and i know when you're lying." you tell him.

his chest deflates as he lets out a deep breath, "i've been having nightmares...again..." he whispers quietly.

"oh, stiles," you sigh, the last time you remember him having a nightmare was when you were little kids and he would scream and thrash on the bed, "is it... is it bad?"

he nods, "can you stay? and keep me company? i don't want to be alone tonight." he pleads with his big brown, puppy eyes.

"sure." you say sadly, seeing him like this broke your heart.

you fix the pillow underneath your head to make yourself comfy, and soon you find your eyelids becoming heavy, you turn over to the other side of the bed and face the window.

stiles wraps his arm around your stomach, you shiver at his touch, "are you cold?"

he runs his hand across your arm, feeling your cool skin, he sits up and turns off the fan and covers you with a blanket before wrapping his arm around you again.

a few moments later stiles squirms behind you and tosses and turns, you roll over, "what's wrong now?

"i can't get comfortable." he groans.

"turn over." you tell him, he does as he's told and twists his body to face away from you. you move closer to him and wrap your arms around him, making him the little spoon.

"thank you, y/n." he whispers quietly.

you soon feel his chest rise and fall slowly, signalling he'd fallen asleep. you feel your eyelids start to droop and your breathing soon falls in sync with his, your body falling asleep.

you stay the whole night in the same position, your arms wrapped around stiles, keeping him safe. stiles doesn't have a single nightmare at all, making it the best nights sleep he'd gotten in a while.

enjoy! please vote and comment!
also, please check out my other books! :) xo