void!isaac

"you think this is a game y/n?" he looked into your eyes that were stricken with fear.

that was the moment that you found out that your boyfriend had become possessed by the nogitsune, but that wasn't the worst part, he had killed your best friend, lydia and he wasn't planning on keeping anyone in beacon hills alive, not even you.

"n-no... isaac, please stop this." you knew he wouldn't listen, you knew this wasn't isaac anymore, but if you kept stalling it would buy you more time to form a plan.

"oh y/n, you don't understand do you? i'm not isaac anymore," when he said those words it hurt your heart more than anything, "i know you think you and your little friends can stop me but they can't, not this time."

he moved closer and started whispering in your ear, him being so close made you feel repulsed at what he had become, "y/n... i-" he backed away and for a moment something in his facial expression changed and he looked like isaac again.

but that quickly changed, his face hardened and he glared at you, "missing your boyfriend? that's a shame." he sneered.

you backed away into the corner of your room where isaac had cornered you, "there's nowhere to escape and i doubt your friends will help you because they all think i'm the innocent one..." he smirked.

he slid his hand into his pocket and pulled out a short, shiny, silver dagger.

"isaac-" you started but he moved quickly towards you and pressed a finger to your lips.

"no." he whispered.

your eyes searched for any way of escape but you knew isaac was much stronger and faster than you.

he removed his finger from your lips and traced his finger across your jawline, but his expression didn't change, he was still void.

"isaac," you started to whisper, "please, if you're in there... please come back to me."

"sweetheart... he's gone." the body that was isaac's was no longer his and you knew there was no way to stop him.

but then you glanced down at the dagger he was gripping tightly in his hands, and a plan started to form.

you slowly reached forward and wrapped your hand around his, isaac's eyes opened widely in shock.

"what are you doing?" he sounded alarmed.

you smiled and moved closer to him, "just relax."

the thought of what you were about to do sent a shiver down your spine but you didn't hesitate. you leaned forward and stood on your tiptoes and kissed him. at first he didn't kiss back but after a moment he kissed you with a force you'd never felt before.

your hand was still wrapped around his and soon it was relaxed enough for you to wriggle the dagger out of his hand but he was too quick for you.

"you thought you could play me?" he laughed sinisterly.

with one quick movement he plunged the dagger into your stomach deeper and deeper.

your eyes opened in shock and you looked into his eyes that were starting to turn black.

"isaac..."

at that moment you looked at him it was as if he realised what he had done and a single tear slid down his cheek.

he remained silent as he removed the dagger and you slumped down the  wall to the floor and clutched the wound in your stomach.

he took one final look at you before walking away and closing your bedroom door.

a tear slipped down your cheek as you watched the love of your life walk away.