they hurt you by accident

scott
things become a little heated one night in bed and scott gets a little too excited that he can't control his claws, he accidentally digs his claws into your back and draws blood, causing you to gasp. he immediately scrambles away you and the colour drains from his face, "i'm so sorry, y/n!"

"sorry? scott, i don't blame you, it's just a little scratch." you shrug, grabbing a handful of tissues and wiping away the small amount of blood.

"but what if i became angry one night and hurt you? like seriously hurt you..." he shook his head, looking down at his hands as they were shaking.

you stood up and walked over to him, "scott, it's nothing serious, okay? i don't blame you, nor will i ever blame you. i trust you."

"maybe you shouldn't trust me, y/n... i'm scared that one day it may not just be a scratch." he said quietly, avoiding eye contact.

"scott..." you stepped towards him and took hold of his shaking hands, "it's okay, i'm okay, i understand that it's hard but i know you can control it."

his gaze softened, he looked at you with his puppy dog eyes, "i just love you so much, y/n... i never want to hurt you."

"i love you too," you lean towards him and kiss his cheek slowly, "it's going to be okay." you lead him back towards the bed and you both lay down together, his arms wrapped around you.

stiles
you decided to sneak into stiles' room one night when you saw him sitting at his desk with his head on the desk, asleep. you sneaked up behind him, prepared to try and wake him to tell him to get into his actual bed so he wouldn't complain about his back hurting when he woke up.

"stiles?" you whispered as you stood next to him.

suddenly he jumped up in fright and swung his arms around, hitting you as you stumbled back, "what was that for?" you whisper-yelled, trying not to wake his dad.

"oh gosh, y/n! i'm so sorry, i didn't mean to hurt you!" he panicked as his hand flew to his mouth as saw he'd hurt you, "i thought you were some bad guy that'd come to murder me whilst i slept." he admitted bashfully.

"it's okay," you touched the side of your face that he'd hit when he'd flailed his arms around, wincing slightly, "i'm sorry for scaring you, i didn't mean to."

"i know you didn't mean to, y/n... i'm just really jumpy these days," he sighed, "let me get you some ice for that."

you followed him downstairs and into his kitchen where he was wrapping some ice cubes into a small towel, "sit down." he said, gesturing to a chair.

you sat down as he gently held the ice to your head, "i really am sorry, y/n... i'd never intentionally hurt you."

"i know." you smile slightly.

"what were you doing in my room this late?" he smirked.

"i, uh, wanted to see you." you stuttered.

"why?" he chuckled softly.

"because i wanted to see my boyfriend, is there something wrong with that?" you smiled up at him.

"not at all," he chuckled before placing a kiss to your forehead, "i'll never get tired of you calling me your boyfriend."

isaac
isaac tossed and turned in bed as he was having a nightmare, you lay beside him as you watched him with worry, "isaac?" you whispered.

he flinched as he heard you say his name, suddenly his eyes flashed open glowing yellow. he reached out and wrapped his hand around your neck, "isaac!" you tried to yell.