where he takes you on your first date

scott
he prepares a picnic in a clearing in the woods, you both spend the whole day talking to each other.

later in the night scott brings a blanket from his car and you both lay down and star gaze together, he takes hold of your hand and you look over at him, smiling.

"thank you, scott. this is truly beautiful." you say, looking back up at the night sky.

"yes, it is." he smiles, but he isn't thinking about the stars.

stiles
you both decide to cook dinner together but it ends up a disaster. after fits of laughter and stiles starting a food fight he finally orders pizza and you end up snuggled up together on the couch watching movies.

"this is perfect, stiles." you look up at him, smiling.

he smiles down at you, then presses his lips against your forehead softly leaving a light kiss, "this should become a regular thing... but maybe without the disastrous dinner." he chuckles.

liam
liam takes you to his favourite record store and shows you his favourite albums. you both end up leaving with bags full of records, "do you think we got too many?" you laugh as he struggles with his bags.

"not at all!" he smiles goofily, "do you maybe... wanna come over? we can listen to these." he lifts up the bags.

you chuckle softly, "i'd love to."

you arrive at his house and you both lie on his bed listening to the new records you both brought.

isaac
he takes you to an art museum out of the town of beacon hills on a day trip. you can't stop looking at all of the beautiful statues and painting but instead of staring at the art isaac admires you the whole time.

"what was your favourite piece?" you ask isaac on the bus ride back to the town of beacon hills.

isaac smirks, "definitely you."

"me?" you ask, smiling.

"yes, i think you are so beautiful, y/n." he says, looking into your eyes.

a light blush spreads across your cheeks, "thank you, isaac, you're too sweet." you lean over and kiss his cheek before resuming to look out of the window.

theo
theo takes you to a drive-in movie, he goes all out- popcorn, chocolate, blankets to keep you both warm... but you spend most of the movie making out.

"that was a really good movie." theo smirks as he pulls away from kissing you, looking over to see the credits roll.

"yeh... it was." you smile back at him, admiring his chiselled looks.

"maybe we should head home and watch the second film?" he smirks.

"i would love that." you shiver as he places his hand on your thigh before starting the car and driving back to his apartment.

please vote and comment :)