M: Kya huya angel? Kahan khoyi ho?

N: Mani.. main kuch soch rahi thi..

M: Kya soch rahi ho.. Mujhe batao..

N: Vo cabir bhai & Muku aise kyun bol rahe the ki tumne pehle kabhi romantic song nhi gaya.. tumne uss din gaya toh tha mujhe sulane ke liye aur tumne mujhe roka kyun ye baat sab ke saamne bolne ke liye.. (Manik smiled and spoke.)

M: Kyunki cabir aur mukti sach keh rahe the.. maine pehle kabhi romantic song nhi gaya.. Jo romantic song maine uss din gaya tha tumhe sulane ke liye.. vo mera first romantic song tha jiski wording maine khud likhi thi aur wahi wala tumhe uss din sunaya tha sulane ke liye.. (Now this came as a shock for nandini.)

N: What? (Manik spoke further.)

M: Yes.. aur maine tumhe isliye kuch bhi bolne se roka because I don't want anyone to know about it. (Nandini whispered and asked.)

N: Why? (Manik smiled and holder her hand in his and spoke looking straight in her eyes with all the love he has for her.)

M: Because it's our memory to cherish forever. That was the first song that I have written for you.. only for you... and I sang it for you only.. It was only and only for you and it was one of our beautiful memory. I don't want anyone to know about it be it our friends also.

M: If you have said that then they would have asked me to sing that song again and share the lyrics with them but I don't want them to know. The song was for you.. you know it.. you heard it.. you appreciated it.. that's what matters to me.. I know you never appreciated it directly but the peace that surrounded you after hearing the song was my reward and I need nothing more than that.

M: If you want I will sing that song again... but only in front of you and for you. I don't want anyone to hear it not even our friends. It was solely for you and it was only and only our memory.. our moment.. No one has any right on it except us..

M: Infact.. the song which I sang today was also for you only and it was meant for you only to hear but since you asked me to sing something I couldn't stop myself from singing that song.

M: I am not going to record these songs ever because these songs are our memories and our feelings. If you want I'll record them for you.. but mind it only for you to hear.. not for any other person.. Both the songs and infact coming many songs which I will write and sing for you will be special for me and for you too and there will be only us who will cherish them, infact not only me or you.. but US. Every song will be special because it will be solely for you but the first song was way too special for me because it was the first song.. first gift from my side to you. (Nandini got tears hearing all that and seeing all the love for her in manik's eyes.. she felt blessed to have manik in her life. She is thanking her aiyappa.. her destiny for giving manik to her. But manik became worried seeing the tears in his angel's eyes and immediately asked her cupping her face.)

M: Hey.. hey.. shh.. shh angel.. why these tears? (Nandini smiled and spoke still sobbing lightly.)

N: Thanku mani.. Thanku so much for making each moment of my life so special and thanku for giving me so many beautiful memories to cherish forever. Thanku for that song.. Thanku for your gift.. Thanku for all the coming songs that you will sing for me.. Thanku for everything.. I promise I will cherish your songs and these beautiful moments... these beautiful memories.. whole my life.. Thanku so so much.. (Manik smiled listening to her words and immediately hugged her and spoke.)

M: Shh.. meri jaan.. shh.. Meri angel sirf smile karte huye achi lagti hai.. Ye mote-mote aansun tumhari inn chotti si aur pyaari si aankhon mein bilkul ache nhi lagte chahe fir vo khushi ke hi kyun na ho.. (Nandini tightened the hug. Manik tightened the hug more and smiled and spoke.)

M: And you don't have to say thanku.. My everything is yours rightfully. You just enjoy and cherish these moments and keep smiling... That's all I want.. (Nandini gave him her beautiful smile making manik smile. Both break the hug and manik spoke.)

M: Chalo.. ab sone chalte hain.. (And then manik immediately carried nandini in bridal style and spoke beautifully.)

M: I love to carry you.. (With this nandini has nothing to say and she just snuggled herself more in him and they went to their room and manik put her comfortably on the bed and then slept beside her.)

(With this they went to sleep and this time without any hesitation they slept in each other's embrace to welcome the new morning.) 

(Slowly-Slowly they are taking steps from becoming Manik and Nandini to MaNan.. from being two individuals to one soul.. from two hearts to one heartbeat beating for each other...)