Chapter 15-6

Hello guys... Missed me?

I toh miss all of you a lot..

I am really sorry for being so late. i guess I am updating after about 2 months.. So sorry for keeping you all waiting. But thanku so much for being all patient with me. Thanks a ton guys..

I remember I wanted to complete this story last year on New Year's but couldn't complete it. I tried a lot this year too but life has been a roller-coaster ride this year.. So, i couldn't make it up.. I am sorry for that.. 

In this year, I made some amazing friends here.. thanku to each one of you for being there with me and supporting me.. Thanku so much guys.. Each and every one of you.. Thanku so much.. :-) 

Each and every reader of this story.. Thanku so much.. Thanku for reading the story and supporting me and also suggesting me wherever I lack behind.. Thanku so much.. 

So, before the year ends.. An update for all of you.. I know the update is small but tomorrow I promise you a big update on New Years.. 

Lat update of this year.. Once again thanku so much.. 

And ya how can I forget.. KYY Season 3... Oh My God!! than was one amazing moment when i came to know about it.. This fandom is amazing who had made the hope come true.. Thanks to each one of you for trendind for KYY Season 3 with PaNi as MaNan with Richa Yamini.. Onle because of you all.. today, the dream of many MaNan fans and many PaNi fans are going to be true.. Thanku so much guys.. Thanks a ton.. :-):-)

I love you all.. So, read the update and shower your love to it.. It's small.. so sorry for that.. but the next one will be big.. No MaNan moments in this update but next one will be full of them. I need to show how much protective manik is for nandini and how much his friends support him.. So, here you go.. Hope you will love this update too..:-)

Once again Thanku so much.. :-)

So.. few more minutes to new years.. and thus countdown begins...

HAPPY NEW YEAR GUYS.... 

********

IN THE HOTEL:

(They took 2 rooms, 1 for boys and 1 for girls. Only manan can stay together but as manik has not confessed yet, so, he was not ready to stay in a single room because he doesn't want to make nandini uncomfortable in any way.)

(He took nandini in her room and put her down on bed gently and covered her with blanket and kissed her forehead lovingly making nandini smile in sleep.) (Then, manik moved towards mukti and navya and spoke.)

M: Girls, dekho angel ko ek second ke liye bhi akela mat chodna.. Tum dono mein se koi ek humesha uske saath rehna.. (Mukti thought to trouble manik and irritate him, so, spoke.)

MU: Manik chill.. vo koi chotti bacchi hai kya jo kho jayegi.. (Manik spoke sternly.)

M: Main jo bol raha hoon, vo sunn.. samjhi.. Agar tumhe bahar jana hai toh tum mein se koi ek uske paas rahega.. Infact, tum usse akela chodkar washroom bhi nhi ja sakte.. samjhe.. (Mukti shouted listening to it.)

MU: Manik, are you out of your mind? (Because of mukti's shout nandini stirred in sleep seeing which manik immediately shushed mukti and threatened her.)

M: Shh.. angel so rahi hai.. Agar vo teri iss loud voice se jaag gayi na mukti.. toh main tujhe chodunga nhi.. (By the time, Nandini again slept as Manik started caressing her hair.)

MU: Acha okay.. sorry.. but manik, ye tu kya faltu baatein kar raha hai?

M: Main koi faltu baat nhi kar raha hoon jo main keh raha hoon.. vo hi karna samajh mein aa gayi meri baat..