Chapter 12-2

IN FAB5 JAM ROOM:

Manik was calling nandini but nandini was angry with manik, so, she disconnected his call. Manik again tried it, she again disconnected it. it happens for some 4-5 times. Now, manik tension started rising that if nandini is okay? why she is not picking his calls? He again called her, nandini was going to disconnect it but she thought to accept it and to tell him that she was angry on him, so, she accepted the call. As soon as the call connected, manik started speaking.

M: Where are you nandini? Are you okay? M kabse tumhe call kar raha hoon, why were you not picking up my calls? Tum thk toh ho? Now, why are you quiet, please say something? Nandini, you okay? (Manik was speaking continuously not giving a chance to nandini to speak. Though she was angry on manik, but still she smiled hearing the concerned words from manik.)

N: Manik, manik relax calm down. I am fine. M bilkul thk hoon. Tum mujhe bolne doge tab bolungi na? U are not giving me any chance to speak.(Hearing nandini's voice, he calmed down a bit.)

M: Acha batao, tum thk ho na?

N: Haan baba, m bilkul thk hoon. (Now manik sighed deeply that nandini is safe and sound. He sighed a breath of relief but he frowned realising that she was not picking up his calls.)

M: Toh why were you not picking up my calls? Pata h how much scared I was? Pata nhi kaise kaise khyaal aa rahe the dimag mein? (Nandini felt guilty that because of her manik got worried.) Ab chup kyun ho, bolo, mera phone kyun nhi utha rahi thi? (Now, nandini remembered that she was angry on manik.)

N: Kyunki m tumse gussa hoon aur mujhe tumse baat nhi karni thi, isliye m tumhare call nhi le rahi thi. (Now, this came as a shock for manik that nandini is angry on him and he didn't know that.)

M: Hain? Gussa? Par kyun? Maine kya kiya? Please na, tum mujhse gussa mat ho aur batao ki kyun gussa ho? (Manik asked so cutely that nandini smiled but then remembering that she is angry, she started scolding him.)

N: Main gussa nhi hoyun, toh aur kya karun? Tumne ye car aur driver kyun bheja? M chali jaati na khud? Itni takleef lene ki kya zarurat thi? (Manik sighed that she was angry on this small issue and he smiled too listening her cute complaint and scolding.)

M: Tum itni chotti si baat ke liye gussa ho? Tum bhi na angel. Aur isme takleef ki konsi baat h? Tum mujhe saath nhi lekar gayi toh maine car bhej di taki tumhe koi problem na ho, taki tumhe itni dhup mein baar-baar auto ya cab na badalni padi aur tumhe jahan jana ho tum aaraam se pahunch jao, bas isilye.

N: Par manik, ye sab karne ki kya zarurat thi. Aur aisa thodi h ki m pehli baar auto se ja rahi thi? M aage bhi aise jati hi thi na?

M: Haan, tum pehle bhi jati thi par pehle m nhi tha tumhare saath. Pehle tum apna khyal khud rakhti thi lekin ab m hoon tumhara khyal rakhne ke liye. So, u just relax and enjoy.

N: Par ye sab karne ki kya zarurat thi?

M: Kyun zarurat nhi thi? I wanted to make sure ki tum safe ho aur comfortable ho aur tumhare comfort ke liye m kuch bhi kar sakta hoon aur ye toh kuch bhi nhi h.

N: Par?

M: Par var kuch nhi angel. Tum bhi toh meri care karti ho, maine kabhi tumhe roka? Nhi na? Toh tum bhi mujhe tumhari care karne se nhi rok sakti. Samjhi tum? Ye haq h mera. (Nandini blushed by the way manik say that it is his right to care for her and also, she understood that he is right at his place, just like she was all concerned for him and his happiness, same way he is concerned for her safety and comfort and moreover she knew, that he was stubborn.)