N: What? Par uss din toh.. (Manik immediately holded nandini hand stopping her to speak further. She looked at manik and he gestured her not to say further. So, she keep quiet. Mukti and cabir were still in trance and harshad and navya were busy in absoring this news, so no one saw manan's silent convo.) (Cabir came out of his trance and smiled and spoke appreciating manik.)

C: But manna padega manik.. u were amazing.. kahan chupake rakha tha tune ye talent apna.. I have never heard such a romantic love song in such a beautiful voice.. And I am damn sure you only have written the lyrics.. It was damn awesome.. (Mukti also smiled and spoke.)

MU: Yes.. it was so-so beautiful and mesmerizing.. I totally loved it.. (Manik was totally getting embarassed.)

M: Ab bas bhi karo guys..

C: Arey aise kaise.. tune first time romantic song gaya and it was damn beautiful..

MU: Sach manik.. I never knew that you can write romantic love songs too.. (Manik smiled and spoke looking towards nandini.)

M: Main pehle nhi gaata tha romantic songs.. but now I have my angel with me in my life who always spread love around her.. so thoda asar toh hoga hi na mujha par.. Toh words apne ap hi bante gaye.. (Mukti appreciated him.)

MU: And they were beautiful.. (Nandini frowned and spoke.)

N: Mani.. ye kya baat huyi.. It was all your efforts.. don't give credit to me.. (Manik  smiled and tightened his hold on her hand and spoke.)

M: My everything belongs to you angel.. so this also.. (Nandini blushed listening to it making manik smile to his fullest.) (All smiled seeing the madly in love couple.) (Manik spoke.)

M: Chalo guys.. so jate hain.. subah humein jaldi uth kar nikalna bhi hai.. (Nandini immediately spoke whining cutely.)

N: Kya? Hum itna jaldi vapis ja rahe hain.. Itni jaldi kyun papa.. kal sham ko nikalte hain na? Abhi aur enjoy karna hai.. Plshh.. papa.. (Manik spoke lovingly.)

M: Arey.. mera baby.. hum vapis nhi ja rahe hain.. par kahin aur ja rahe hain.. (Navya spoke worried;y.)

NA: Hey mata rani.. hum itni subah aur kahan jayenge.. parson college bhi jana hai.. (Manik spoke.)

M: Hum pune ja rahe hain... (nandini frowned and asked.)

N: Pune? Mani.. pune kyun? (Manik smiled and spoke.)

M: Remember.. I told you about your surprise.. (Nandini immediately became excited listening the word surprise.)

N: Oh.. yess.. I remember.. Toh vo surprise pune mein hai?

M: Yes..

N: Kya surprise hai mani.. batao na..

M: Princess.. bas kal sham tak wait karlo.. tumhare liye hi hai surprise.. tumhe hi milega.. pls..

N: Okay.. (Manik smiled.)

M: Chalo ab sab chalo.. chalkar so jate hain.. We have to wake up by 6.

C: Chalo.. let's get going guys..

M: Guys.. tum sab chalo.. mujhe ek call karna hai.. Angel.. tum yahin ruk jao fir hum saath mein apne room mein chalenge..

N: Okay..

(All bade good night to each other and here manik went to a side to call someone to ask about the arrangements for tomorrow but he was seeing towards nandini to make sure she was alright and here nandini was thinking something deeply. Manik finished the call and came back to nandini and seeing her lost in thinking asked her.)